Chapter 14: Under The Table

Start from the beginning

"You should smile more often" I said, suddenly awestruck by his smile. His smile morphed into a grin and he leant into me again.

"You should wear this dress more often" he whispered huskily.

"Why?"

"You'll see" he simply answered, leaving me all confused. He started walking to the dining room and I followed behind. Before entering the room, I took a deep breath.

Don't break anything. Don't snap. Don't take them into consideration. Ignore them.

Once I reminded myself of the rules, i nodded to myself. The situation between my parents and I are never going to improve. I don't want to make an effort to improve it either. The day they will decide to give Thomas a chance, will be the day I'll give them a chance.

"Athena?" Damian called and I blinked several times to concentrate on the sexy man standing in front of me. He was staring at me with a frown on his face. "You're coming or not?" he asked and I quickly nodded. As he walked into the dining room, I walked behind him. I couldn't see anything so when he suddenly stopped walking, I crashed in his back. When he turned to glare at me, I gave him a sheepish smile.

"I'm glad you've pleased us with your presence, Athena" I heard my mother say, venom lacing her words. When I moved to look at her, I saw her glaring at Thomas who now had his head buried in Dean's chest as the latter was carrying him. I sat across Dean and Alena. Damian settled himself next to me.

"I'm here for Dean and Alena" I cleared and when I noticed two more people in the room, I turned to give them a smile. I realized that it was Damian's parents. The one thing which came in my mind right away was that he didn't look like his parents at all. They were both blond while Damian had black hair.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" I said as I moved and greeted them properly. "I'm Alena's sister" I said and they both nodded while smiling.

"I'm Celina Spears and this is my husband Jeff Spears" Celina introduced themselves. She was the example of the perfect business woman as she was wearing this pencil skirt and a long sleeve blouse. Her hair was tied in a neat bun and her face had a bit of make up.

"I've heard a lot about you" Jeff said from beside her. I chuckled and turned to look at Alena who was looking at us with interest.

"Good things, I hope" I said while grinning. Jeff nodded and sent Alena a caring smile.

"Your sister is really fond of you" he commented. I chuckled and Alena joined as well. "Who's that little boy?" he then questioned, making our laughter seized. I looked at my brother in adoration.

"That's my little b-"

"Just an orphan that Athena thought would be good to keep her company" As soon as the words were out of my mother's mouth, I glared at her. My little brother lifted his head and stared at me. I stopped glaring and gave him a little reassuring smile. Fuck their reputation.

"Excuse this woman" I started as I turned to Jeff and Celina. "That's my little brother" I said while sending a wicked grin in my parent's direction. "My father's own son, who, he rejected because he was cheating on my mother" I said in disgust. "Next time you talk about my brother like this, things will go really bad" I said threateningly.

"Athena" Alena said softly. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. My parents looked as if they wanted to be anywhere but here. Celina and Jeff smiled at me and gave me a little nod.

"I'm good" I said. But when I felt a warm hand on my thigh, i jumped slightly in surprise.

"Is there a problem?" Dean asked while eyeing me. I shook my head and turned to glare at Damian who simply gave me a charming smile. Damn. He was so fucking sexy.

"No problem" I mumbled. People started serving us food and when I lifted my head, I saw the cook, Mrs Johnsons. I missed her so much. We were pretty close and she was torn when I left home. "Mrs Johnsons!" I exclaimed and jumped off the seat, ignoring the hard look on Damian's face when his hand was no longer on my thigh. Mrs Johnsons rose her head from the plates and a smile, soon, brightened her face.

"Thena!" she called me from the nickname that she used to call me. I wrapped my arms around her and breathed in her familiar scent. She felt like home.

"We need to catch up" I breathed as I pull away to look at her.

"Sure but later, honey" she said and pointed to my seat. I pouted, making her chuckle. Before walking to my seat, she kissed my forehead. This motherly love. I went back in my seat with a bright smile on my face. Soon, the hand was back on my thigh. I decided to ignore it. Everyone was now engaged in a conversation. Dean and Dean were talking with my little brother who was seated between them. Jeff and Celina were talking with Shrek and Fiona. Damian was too busy tracing small circles on my skin. Little did he know that I wanted his hand to go a little higher. He already got me fidgeting with want only by touching my thigh. When his hand went a little higher, I took a deep breath and clenched my legs together. He seemed to notice this as he gave me a smirk. Just as I was about to eat a piece of chicken, I felt his hand ducked under my dress. I froze. What the hell?

"Is there a problem?" Damian asked tauntingly. I turned and glared at him.

"What are you doing?" I snapped. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as his hand crept in between my legs.

"Showing you why I like this dress" he whispered while closing his eyes. I put my fork and my spoon back on the plate. I felt him move my panty slowly. He opened his eyes and stared at me.

"Athena, I'd like to know a little bit more on you, sweetheart" Celina suddenly said. I turned my attention to her and saw Alena staring at me in suspicion.

"Are you alright?" Alena asked.

"Yeah, I am. Why would you ask?" I asked, trying not to sound breathless. Damian leant in his chair with a proud smirk on his face. He grazed his finger against me. I clenched my jaw, trying not to make any reaction.

"Because you're red. Like really red" she said.

"I think I'm a little sick" I breathed. Suddenly, I felt Damian's finger plunged into me. I bit my lips to stop a moan. I turned and glared at Damian.

"You should rest later" she said. Damian started moving his finger into me and I just wanted to trash around and moan his name out loud.

"So Athena?"Celina enquired. I blinked several times, trying to recall her question while her son was finger fucking me under the table. Oh yeah. I remember.

"I'm currently studying p-psychology" I stuttered when Damian increased the pace. Holy fuck. He seemed to calm. His eyes never left me and he was clearly enjoying himself watching me suffer like this. I felt something in my stomach and I knew that the orgasm was near. He continued with this torturous pace and soon I orgasmed. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed, sounding a little bit breathless. Everyone was now looking at me with wide eyes after my outburst.

"Never use this word" I heard Dean say to Thomas who nodded.

"I'm sorry" I quickly apologized. "I remembered that I left my-" Think quickly of an Excuse! "Curling iron on!" I finished. My sister rose her eyebrows in disbelief.

"You didn't even curl your hair" she pointed out. I blinked several times when I realized that she was right. Damian chuckled from next to me.

You fucking evil!