The hunt is on

Hey everyone so this is another story by me. I'm actually taking my other books off of this account because well I need to make them better. So this is like a werewolf book but it's not like the other's. It's not some sappy love story about a girl who finds their mate and they have some drama. So this might be a bit different. 

Prologue

I pulled my gun out of my belt and pointed it at the monster that sat in front of me. He smirked "You killed my parents." I cried to him. He shrugged and moved some paper's on his desk.

"And yet you stand here today, ready to kill the man who killed them." He looked up at me sharply and clasped his hands together "You've come a long way just to kill me Sierra. Are you really ready to do it?" My hand started to shake around the gun making me grip it with both.

"They would of wanted this." I said quietly. He leaned back in his chair and raised an eyebrow.

"Would they? From what I knew of them they just wanted the killing to end." I let out a quiet sob but I kept my aim.

"You didn't know them like I did." He smirked and crossed his arms.

"Are you saying I didn't know them at all?"

"Yes." I cried out lowering my gun "That's why you killed them." He coughed and stood up. My system went into high alert.

"So your here to kill me without even knowing the reason for why I killed them." I sucked in a shaky breath.

"I don't need a reason."

"Oh but you do, Sierra. I can see in your face that you have been longing for this moment to kill me. To know the real reason why you watched them be lowered into the ground when you were five. The real reason why you were sent to a foster home with a abusive man as father for thirteen years of your life." I couldn't stand it anymore. I watched as another devilish smile appeared on his face.

I couldn't stand to look at him anymore knowing that he was making me wait for an answer for why I was torn from my family at a young age.

"Why?" I finally asked the question he was begging me to ask. He let out a horrifying laugh and looked be straight in the eye's.

"You already know Sierra. You just won't accept it." That answer left a scar in my mind. It made me reel back to my first kill.

What do you think?

Should I continue?

The next chapter will be of her jouney to actually get to where she is now.

Then you'll get why she's all phyco about this werewolf.

Comment

Vote

Fan