Ashton Imagine

It's 11 o'clock at night and you are in your room, the lights were dimmed and you were listening to some relaxing music while reading your new magazine.

You were so into your new magazine. The page you were currently on was talking about Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's relationship. You rolled your eyes and flipped the page. The page was about 5 Seconds Of Summer. The band, Ashton, your best friend, was in.

Although you haven't spoken to him in 9 years, he was still your best friend.

You met Ashton when you moved into your new house. He was your new neighbor which was great because you thought you wouldn't have any neighbor friends.

You were deep in thought until you heard a knock on you balcony window.

You were confused at who it could be.

Once you open the curtains a figure was standing on the other side. Your best friend, Ashton Irwin.

He hasn't talked to you ever since he became famous so why now?

You opened your balcony door and Ashton came inside.

He had a bag with him which he left outside.

"Sure you could come in." You sarcastically say.

"Wow all these years and your room still looks the same." He admires your room with a smile on his face.

Ashton was a year older then you, but you guys didn't care about age. After all, age is just a number.

Ashton's fame started by being noticed by One Direction. Then Ashton and his band mates started touring with them, then on their own.

"May I ask you why you came at 11pm or are you here just to examine my room?" You cross your arms over your chest and he looks at you.

"I need you to come with me." He replies.

"Where and why?" You ask.

"No time for questions, let's go." He gets ahold of your wrist, but you get out of his grasp. "I'm not going anywhere with you until you tell me what's going on." You take a deep breath in and then out.

"Please Y/N, please." He begs and after a short while you give in.

You two crawl out of your window and jump from the balcony, landing on the soft grass beneath it. You two live next to the woods so there's lots of grass everywhere.

Ashton takes your hand and leads you into the woods, carrying the white bag in his free hand.

"Where are we going?" You ask again, but he ignores your question.

You two walk deeper into the dark woods. The woods were as dark as a closed closet door. Only a few shreds of moonlight could be seen. The deeper you go, the more familiar it gets. You just can't make out where you're going since it's so dark.

Ashton finally stops and looks at you, grinning.

You look up. There was a treehouse. The treehouse you and Ashton found when you were little. All the memories hit you like a bucket of ice cold water.

"Remember this? We used to come here all the time. On the day before my birthday, my parents got into an argument so I ran into the woods and you followed me. We found this treehouse and we spent all day up here." Ashton says to you. "We ended up camping out here without our parents' permission and when we got back on the third day we spent up there, our parents were all ready talking to the cops. After that, we spent everyday of summer up here."

You smile at him and you finally realize what he's doing. Tonight's the night before Ashton's birthday and he wants to spend it camping in the treehouse. "Ash, buts it's all gross up there now." You shuffle your feet on the dry, soon to be dead, leaves.

"Already cleaned it." He chirps and you laugh.

You climb up the ladder and in the treehouse, Ashton has set up two sleeping bags and a couple of lanterns to light the night. Ashton then climbs up the treehouse. You were surprised that both of you could fit and the treehouse didn't end up breaking.

"The bag is full of food, flashlights, and water bottles. Just in case." He puts the bag by the wooden door.

"Remember this?" Ashton smiles and points to a piece of paper that's nailed into the wall. "You made it for me 9 years ago."

It's a paper with stick figures of you and Ashton in the tree house that reads, Happy Birthday Ashton in big colorful bubble letters.

"Of course I remember it." You smile, some tears starting to form in your eyes.

He sits on his sleeping bag and you sit across from him.

"You're probably wondering why I haven't spoken to you in the last couple years." Ashton rubs the back of his neck. "Y/N, I've been so busy and even though you think I forgot about you, I never did. I think about you every single day and I've been wanting to call you, but the time differences are crazy everywhere and I never got the chance. I know that's no excuse and I've been the worst friend ever, but I need you back into my life. The truth is, I miss you. And I fucking love you more then a friend. I never wanted to admit-" You cut Ashton off by smashing your lips to his.

You missed him too, and you for sure loved him more then a friend.

You kiss him passionately and slowly. You put your hands behind his neck and play with his curly, but straight, hair. He puts his hands behind your back, massaging it.

"I missed you too. And I fucking love you more then a friend too." You breath out. "Happy birthday Ashton."

"Will you give me the bestest gift by being mine?" He asks looking into your gorgeous eyes.

"Of course."
-----
Ok let me be honest with you, I really like this one! -Ava