Author's Note

I'm really sorry guys, I tried to write but I just couldn't. After 2 sentences my mind went blank. I know some of you are really upset because there have been no recent updates. Prior to last week I have been really busy with work and spending time with my niece. Recently this past week my uncle passed away. It is really hard for me because besides my cousin and aunt he was someone who supported my decisions and really loved me for me. My cousin might see this, so hi to her but my head is just not clear right now. In my head I feel fine and I know Im okay but my heart is not in it and it bothers me that he isnt here anymore. I dont even know what to write at this moment but Ill try to write in my notebook the chapter little by little but i dont want to put up a half assed chapter but i just wanted to let you guys know about the situation. I don't want you to think that i dont care about you guys or the book. Just like my uncle you guys are everything to me and inspire me to write better. Im just really sorry about the postponement and I will try my best to get a chapter up soon. Just one thing I have to say learning from this, is no matter how upset you might be at a family member you know depending on the severity (Like inappropriate sexual things done, for example) but im talking about petty stuff like starting a fight or what nots don't ignore your family. You truly never know what is planned and what might happen. Once again I am sorry about not updating.