Chapter 2

I slowly raised my head and met a pair of beautiful green eyes looking back at me.

"What do you think you're doing?" his deep husky voice asked.

Damn his voice is so freaking sexy. Oh my gosh, what am I saying? After just staring at him for a few seconds, I gain the courage to say something.

"Drawing on the desk, what does it look like?" I snapped.

I could tell he was surprised at my sudden burst of confidence because his eyes widened slightly. As I said that I just smirked at his reaction.

"Well don't do that in my classroom or that's a detention." he finally spoke.

"Ooh a detention, I'm so scared." I laughed.

He thought for a bit, as if planning something, before he finally spoke,

"You should be." he said in what sounded like a flirty tone. This time he walked away smirking, mainly because my face expression held shock and confusion.

He started the lesson and began talking. When he reached the middle of the lesson, I started daydreaming. I was looking around the classroom when all of the sudden I stop at Mr. Styles. The weird thing, he's already looking at me. I awkwardly look down at my notebook and started doodling. That happened a few times until I decided to stop looking up.

The bell finally rang and I quickly shoved my supplies in my bag. In a rush I walk towards the door. Then I hear Mr. Styles speak.

"Ms. Velasquez can you stay behind for a moment?" he asked. I pretend not to hear him and continue walking out of class.

~~~~~~~At lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking up to our usual table, I see Andrea smiling at me from a far. I give her a weird look and she just laughs. I finally sit down and ask,

"What's up with the creepy smiling?"

"Seriously? I heard what went on between you and Mr.Styles." she said wiggling her eyebrows and smirking.

I gave her a weird look. "What do you mean me and Mr. Styles?"

She looked at me with a straight face. "C'mon you know what I'm talking about. Your little flirting session." she started smiling again , but this time it was creepier.

"Ok first of all, we weren't flirting. He was just being weird. Second, It's his first day and already I cant stand him, what makes you think I'd be flirting? And third, how did you hear anything from a period that was like 5 minutes ago.

"Word gets around I guess. So nothing went on between you and Mr. Sexy?" she asked suspiciously.

"Ew, hell no!" I yelled. A few people turned around but who cares.

"I see." she responds. I give her another weird look and she starts laughing.

"You're such a weirdo." I laugh with her.

We continue eating our lunch and talking about regular girl stuff. The lunch bell rings signaling lunch is over. We say our goodbyes and walk to our next class.

~~~~~~After school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the school day ended, I said bye to a few friends and started walking past the gates. I take out my phone, put in my headphones, and start listening to my music. I put on Lana Del Rey's 'Born To Die' album and let it play.

All of the sudden, my feet start hurting. They don't usually hurt so I continued walking, hoping it will go away. The pain starts getting worse and I'm trying to find a place I can sit. A few feet a way I see a large tree and shady spot. I walk towards it and sit down.

I take out my headphones and just listen to the cars passing by and the birds quietly chirping. Then I see a car slowly pull up in front of where I'm sitting. I look over and then the window slowly rolls down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone :D So I kinda left yuh hanging ther didn't I ^-^ whoops... Haha anyway sorry for updating so late I was really busy earlier so couldn't update. But I'm glad I still got the chapter up . :) I hope you guys enjoyed it so far.

You're probably wondering who was in the car. Guess you'll have to find out in my next chapter coming soon D Mwuahhahaha ... I need a life..... Ok so ya comment and vote please :D Also if you haven't seen it already I have a contest I'm doing so look at the last chapter that I've got up for more details :)

Thank you all for reading have a nice day or night :DDD byeeee

~Directioner1D43

xoxoxoxoxoxo