"Yeah. Hopefully this does die off then." I murmured.

"It will. Don't worry."

"Is it alright to go out tomorrow afternoon. I'd some fresh air at this point. See the area or something."

"Of course it's alright," she smiles.

"Great."

"Now get ready for bed. Mr. Ermanno may be here any moment."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Goodnight Ms. Archer."

"Night Lana."

When the door closes behind her I rush out of the day dress I was in, the process became much easier for me now since the first time. Soaking in a bath for thirty minutes, my muscles begin to relax. But excitement comes hefty within me, in the form of a loudly pulsing heart and as a grin that refuses to subside. I was beginning to feel like one of those high school girls who had the tendency to get overly excited about the smallest little things, with their squealing laughter and jumpy feet. I wasn't squealing nor jumping up down but it was still strange and new to feel this way. I had never been one those girls. Never thought I every could be, I was always content with having the calm facade I carried. Oh but that man... He just does it, doesn't he?

I shake my head and bury my face in my wet hands. Heavily sighing out I murmur to no one but myself, "Man... I really need to find a way to hate him."

It soon becomes easier to relax and I spend the rest of the bath in some half tired half zen mode.

When I'm done, I moisturize and slip into a white night gown then into bed and under my covers. Waiting it out in the cold darkness of my room minutes begin feeling like hours and he doesn't come. I wasn't sure how I manage to do so, but I find myself eventually drifting to asleep.

* * *

His warm hands push back my sheets and fall against my skin. The weight of his body dipping the bed, I sit up immediately, fully awake once again. He's so close, and he smells so good. But he doesn't speak, and I cannot see him.

"You came?" question my voice still tired.

"As I promised."

"It's late though."

"Sorry. I woke you up. I was busy with work... I wouldn't have come at all but.... I can't wait anymore."

I nod understandably but then say, "It's kinda dark in here... I'd at least like to see your face." I whisper jokingly but without laughing.

He doesn't respond still but he eventually gets up and I hear him walk away to the opposite side of the room where the fire place is and a warm dim light fills the room.

He stands there watching the fire for a moment long enough for me to stare at his tall muscular physique. And appreciate it... He was so big and strongly built he could engulf me entirely. And I wasn't much of a small girl, I wasn't big, but I was average. Standing at nearly five six but he looked to be well over six feet. Perhaps six five? All I know is that the tallest boy on the basketball team at my high school was six two and he was clearly taller than that. And here I was between slender and curvy, an average shape. Yet seemingly a scrawny little thing compared to him. Point is, is that he could pretty much do whatever he may please with me. I won't even have a chance to fight. Not that I want to fight...

Not right now, I don't want to fight. I'm too busy thinking about how low key I am, and just as the realization hits me, I find myself smiling mischievously and I try hiding it behind my hands when he turns around and his shiny golden eyes rest upon me.