highschool with botdf : Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Spencer's p.o.v)

I woke up to my alarm clock screaming.

"Anthony time to get up". Anthony was my boyfriend who lived in the same foster home as I did. Our foster home had 6 kids including me and Anthony. There names are Rhylin, she is 10,Dylan, she is 13, Garrett, he is 16, and Aden who is 15. Me and Anthony are 16.Anthony then looked at me and said.

"Why do I have to get up maybe I still wanna lay here with you". I then chuckled and asked.

"What about are friends".

"Ok fine ill get up." He then got up and started to get ready. I then started to get ready. I went to my dresser and pulled out a Gir shirt and grey skinny jeans. By the time I got the stuff out of my dresser Anthony was done using the bathroom. So I ran to the bathroom quickly so I would get it. I quickly put on my clothes and straightened my hair. Then Garrett started banging on the door.

I quickly replied, "Hold your horses Garrett; it's not the end of the world." I then started to put my lip piercing on when Garrett almost kicked down the door.

"Dear God Garrett I'm ready". I opened the door to a smiling Garrett. I then started walking down stairs when I saw someone was knocking on the door. I then ran down the stairs and opened the door. It was my friend Jayy.

I then hugged him and said, "Hi Jayy your early; want to come in?"

He then replied, "Sure. Are you almost ready?"

"Yes and I think Anthony is almost ready too. But he is not walking with us today he is ridding the bus with Garrett today".

"Ok". Me and Jayy could not ride the bus because people would bully us. People bully me, Jayy, Dahvie, Jake, and Garrett. Me and Jayy get bullied the worst though. So we walk to try to avoid the kids but sometimes it doesn't work.

"How is it going?"

"Not that bad". I then went and put shoes on and grabbed my bag. "I'm ready".

"Good I have been ready". I rolled my eyes. Me and Jayy have been friends for years. We went outside. Jayy looked around to check for people.

"Anyone around?"

"No, everything's clear." We then started walking on the sidewalk he grabbed my hand and smiled. I smiled back. We walked like a block before running into a group of girls.

One quickly teased, "Oh look it's the fagot and the fagot's befriends' girlfriend". We stopped walking and stared at her. She was smiling. As we stood there I felt Jayy's grip get tighter. I could tell he was getting mad. One of the girls then came closer. I started tensing up. She then teased,

"Hey are you that dumb you can't even speak? You're pathetic."

I then said back, "No I--" She then quickly interrupted me by slapping me across the face. I then fell to the ground.

"Ha you needed to learn your lesson." All the girls started laughing. Then they walked away. But one came back to kick me. But Jayy blocked it and I noticed she had accidentally kicked him in the mouth. They then all ran. I looked up and Jayy was holding his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I had also noticed his lip was bleeding from blocking that kick.

I then quickly said, "I'm sorry I got you hurt, Jayy".

He then smiled and replied, "It's ok; it wasn't really your fault. I chose to block that kick".

"But they were attacking me and hurt you." I frowned.

"Its ok''. You're my friend and I will protect you. I smiled from his comment.