11

xxx

 *Louis's POV*

  I stayed at home while they went out, Niall, Harry, and Mica. I told them I wasn't feeling good. I was feeling fine, I was just really deeply upset again. I took my jacket off and tossed it across the bedroom when I walked in. I skipped everything else I normally do while in the bathroom and went directly to the razors instead. I grabbed a clean one a placed it in my hand shaking ever-so-lightly I lifted the baggy shirt and pressed the cold metal to my skin.

  "Cutting is so cliché," I quickly ran I razor three inches of my skin. I glanced at what I had done and shrugged.

  "It's all my fault," I made another.

  "You're not wanted here," last one for now.

  The long cuts dripped blood continually as I dropped my shirt over them looking at my other side tracing my fingers of the swollen scars.

  "Number fifty-six, I have fifty-six cuts now."

  I looked at my shirt that was now drenched in blood and shrugged once again hopping in bed. Mica would probably stay with Harry and Niall anyway. I sighed before my eyelids forced the non-opening gesture.

X

 I growled and looked at the clock while I heard my phone ringing loudly, I picked it up.

  "God, do you realize what time it is? It's the middle of the bloody night you idiot!" I answered.

  "Hey, nice to talk to you to," the slow voice said, "Louis, we have a problem though."

  "What Harry?" I nearly yelled.

  "Mica was kidnapped."

  And he hung up, I began to freak out causing my anxiety to kick in.

  No, it’s just a dream. But it wasn't, when I would meet up with Harry, Mica would be gone.

  "Gone, gone, gone, gone," were the only words that continued to ring in my mind. I grabbed my phone and called Harry once again.

  I didn't give him time to say hello before I bombarded him with questions of when he was and how it happened.

  "Lou, chill."

  "No Harry, how can you stay so motherfucking calm? Do you realize what it happening you dipshit!"

  "What is happening?" He slurred.

  I smashed my fist against the wall and cried, “is Niall there?"

  "Niall!" He drew out every sound in his name, "this guy wants to talk to you!"