Before

"Daddy why?"

"Because I want you to have a better life, you don't deserve to live this way." He patted my head.

"I want to stay with you. Please don't leave me!" I cried.

"Be strong my Kayla, I love you."
He hugged me.

"I'll take care of her John." Starfire said.

He turned around and left out the doors of the Titans tower.

"Daddy!" I yelled.

I jerked up and smacked heads with Garfield.

"What are you doing in here?" I rubbed my head.

"We heard you crying chica, we wanted to know if you were ok." Jaime said.

"Yeah I'm fine, it was just a nightmare." I got out of my bed. "It's not a big deal."

I twirled around once and I was in my daily clothes. I fixed my trench coat. I walked over to my door and opened a portal.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" Garfield asked.

"I'm going for a walk." I stepped in to the portal.

"At 3:00 in the morning?"

The portal shut.

I walked through the forest outside the tower. I saw a small light in the distance. I walked towards it, Raven. She was meditating.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked sitting down across from her in her big circle of candles.

"No not at all, you're not noisy like the boys." She said not even opening her eyes.

I closed my eyes and started to levitate. It stayed pretty quiet for about 30 minutes.

I got flashes of red and a devil type thing in my mind. My eyes shot open.

"What was that?" Raven asked.

"Did you see it too?" I questioned.

"I saw a tall blonde man, he looked sort of like you Makayla." Raven explained.

"Dad." I mumbled.

"Is that what you saw?" Raven stared at me.

"I saw a demonic type thing, I swear I've seen it before, my father has told me about him." I explained.

"Trigon." Raven spoke quietly.

"Yeah, but how did you..."

"We should probably get back to the tower before Starfire gets up and yells at us for being out of the tower before 5:00." Raven jumped up quickly.

"Yeah ok." I stood up.

Raven swung her cloak, putting out all the candles. She put them in a hole in a tree.