Ch2 Im having sex with my best friends boyfriend!!!

ok this is the second chapter............tell me what you think...............VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter two

I parked my car outside the driveway of my house, when I entered the house my mum, dad and my younger brother Kyle were watching tv.

"I'm home"

"Hey honey, did you have fun at the mall?" mum ask

"Yea it was great"

"If you're hungry there's leftover in the fridge for..."

"Shhhh!! Can't you see we're watching the game" both dad and Kyle said at the same time.

Me and mum just chuckled. I went upstairs and into my room, stripped of my cloths and took a hot shower. When I was done I wore a tight black tank top and a white shorts and slide into bed. When I turn my mini lamp that was beside my bed I looked at the time 11:15pm beside it was a picture of me and my best friend Jane, which was when we were 15. We been friends since kindergarten. She and I were same height while I have slime and curve figure she was just skinny without that much curves, she has brown eyes and brown wavy hair. I love her so much and I feel guilty everytime I think of her. Today she came back from a family holiday in Fiji, which made it easier for me and Jared to have sex, even when she is around we still make time giving her excuse.

It all started when I turn 16 and was visiting my aunt that lived in Canada, I was wearing a tight mini black dress that went up to my mid thigh, wore light make up that could pass me being 18, plus I had a fake id.

I was just finishing my drink when I cute barman place another drink infront of me

"I didn't order this"

"Oh I know but that man over there did" he said pointing to a hot looking guy, he was tan with green eyes and black hair, I could see his perfect eight pack and could see myself running my hand through them.

He came over to me

"Names Jared" he said in a seductive voice

"Grace" I use the name that was on my fake id

"So you from around here?"

"Nope visiting my aunt, why?"

"Thought so, because if you did I would have defiantly remembered someone as beautiful as you"

I laughed.

"Does that line work for you?"

"No of course not I don't say these kind of things to just anyone" he said it while faking a hurt face.

"Aww I'm sorry" I said mocking a baby voice

"You could always make it up to me" he said winking

"What do you want" I ask seductively

He bend forward so our face was centimeters away from each other.

"Kiss me"

So I did I gave him a light peck on the lips which was really soft, but that wasn't enough for him, I felt his arm go around my waist to pull me closer. His tongue licking my bottom lip begging for entrance. I pulled away and saw confusion in his eye, I came forward so I was beside his ear.

"Not here" I said it licking his ear biting a little.

I heard him moan and he dragged me to a hotel room.

When he closed the door I pushed him on the bed and spread his leg open so I could be in between and started to kiss him, he kiss me back with fire his tongue once again licking my bottom lip for entrance this time I parted my mouth letting his tongue explore me as I was doing the same. I felt his penis poking my stomach, he flipped me back so now he was top of me, he rested his one hand on the bed, holding himself up, preventing himself from squishing me, as his other hand went under my dress pull it over my head so I was naked in front of him wearing nothing but my underwear.

He pulled his tongue back and slowly made his way down my neck. He pressed his lips gently on my chin making a line of kisses all the way down my neck. Both of our breathings were loud and fast. I pulled back.

"If I don't have anything on either should you"

I watch him as he sat up and pulled his own shirt and pants off leaving him with his boxers on.

He bend down as his mouth found it's way down to my right nipple, as he squeeze the other one, I could feel them harden as I moaned loudly.

My hand went down his eight pack and made its way inside his to rub the center of his hard penis, he moaned against my nipple biting them, I gave out a cry of pleasure as I rub his penis faster.

"...Now..." I told him

"No be patient" he said

He started to make his way down to my thigh he spread my legs open and removed my underwear and started rubbing me, I gave out a moan, I felt his finger slip in me as he went in and out fast. I lifted my hips grinding against him. he took his hands out and position himself and entered me slowly. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist, forcing him to go deeper and he moaned loudly thrusting himself into me faster and harder, just the way I liked it.

I stared at his face, jaws clenched and sweat trickling down his temple and few stands of his black hair hanging limply over his brow, his eyes focused only on me as we came together.

The next morning I woke up to feel an arm wrapped around my waist and yesterdays event came rushing back to me, I turned around to see Jared still sleeping, I got out from the bed and started to fine my cloths after I put the on I left a note;

Thanks for yesterday it was fun

G

I took the cab home, nobody was awake thank god, I made my way into my room I was staying in and took a shower and started to finish packing my cloths because I would be going back home today.

I felt a pang of saddens I really did have fun yesterday too bad I wouldn't be seeing him again.

It has been two month since I came back my best friend Jane, she stayed the night and we talked about what's been happening I didn't tell her about Jared, I wanted it to be my dirty little secret.

"So.. anyway I got news... I have a boyfriend" she squeaked

"Omg really, when did this happen, whats his name"

"Well I meet him from my parents business partner, his 17 and his HOT and his name is Jared"

That name brought memories of the Jared I know.

"You are going to meet him tomorrow so don't have any plans ok" she ordered

I laughed

"Yes madam'

So we went on talking about him and her.

The next day we went to the cafeteria and was waiting for her boyfriend to come, when the door open

"Jared over here, Becky that's him" Jane said pointing to none other then..............

//Well what did ya think????//