Issues.

"Shay, I'm going out, I'll be back later, don't wait up."

"Wow, where you going?"

Uh didn't Jason tell him? Not that it's any of his business anyway.

Before I could answer him there was a knock on the door. That's my cue.

"Wow if it's possible, you look even more beautiful." Jason kisses me on the cheek and hands me a white flower. Isn't he the sweetest, aww I think I'm blushing again.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself you know."  I'm sure he's the one blushing now.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, flashing him a smile.

"We are going on an official date."he says, obviously feeling quite proud.

"A date?" Shay interrupts as he approaches us.

"Yeah, this beautiful woman and I, are going on a date."

"So soon?" Shay asks.

"What's it to you, Shay?" I grab Jasons arm, "shall we?"  I say.

And off we go. I wonder where he's taking me.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask him while we are in the car.

"You will see, it's a surprise."  He answers.

The whole ride, we were making small talk, trying to make sure 'awkward silence' doesn't show up and ruin everything.

****************

"Milady?" He opens the door for me and takes my hand. Who knew Jason was a gentleman.

We take our seats in a very fancy restaurant, and enjoy the evening together, laughing and getting to know each other.if I must say so myself, this date was a success.  This was a really nice surprise, when he dropped me off at home he gave me a hug, and we parted our ways.  He's not pushy, and I like that. No pressure.

"How was it?"  An emotionless Shay asks, as I walk into the living room.

"It was great actually, he's really a sweetheart."  I answer, with a smile forming on my face from thinking about our 'date'.

"Don't be fooled."  He says, and heads to his room.

What the hell is his problem, what is that supposed to mean.  This has nothing to do with him anyway, and he is implying that Jason is not who he portrays to be.  This guy is really pissing me off.

Climbing into bed, I receive a text.

Jason:I had a great time tonight beautiful, can't get you off my mind :)

Me: thank you for an amazing evening, sweet dreams ;)

***********************

Waking up, I feel motivated enough to get my ass into gear and find a job, my savings won't last forever. So I hop into the shower and dress to impress.

"I'm going out I'll see you later." I say over my shoulder to Shay, as I head for the door.

"Another date?" He asks, stopping me in my tracks.

"What's it to you huh? What is your problem anyway?" I say, walking towards him.

He walks towards me, not breaking eye contact, my heart is bouncing all over the place. 

He stops when he's against me, and puts his mouth to my ear. My knees automatically start wobbling. His hands land on my hips and I want to die. What is he doing to me, my heart can't take this.

"One day you will be mine." He says, and walks to his room.