'Twelve

Friday

Krystal woke up early today . Making breakfast for her sister . And watch her sister went to works . Playing ps4 .

Its about noon and still she doesn't get any text from Sehun . Weither he wanted to ask Krystal out . She went took a shower and she went out .

She went to the place that he bumped into Sehun . Krystal smile . She walked there and some people recognize her because she is a model and Sehun's rumoured girlfriend . She walk to the Lotte world by herself . There , she saw some couple having fun by riding a rides .

"I hope that i will be one of them one day " Krystal talk to herself .

She rides a rollercoaster by herself and screaming . Suddenly she bumped with a man that she does really know .

"Mark? What are you doing here ? And hi Yise ! " said Krystal greeting them .

"Having a date with Yise ? And waiting for 7 hearts Firework event . What are you doing here ? " ask Mark back .

"Im just , playing the rides alone . You are lucky though to have a girlfriend " said Krystal . " I wish i have one " add her .

"Hey Krystal , Sehun is still available . Why dont you try him ? " said Yise .

"I dont know .. " said Krystal .

"Oh by the way , can we continue our date Krystal ? " ask Mark Grinning like an idiot

"Well of course . Just continue it . Have fun both of you ! " said Krystal and waving back to them .

Krystal walks around the Lotte world and again . She meet somethings . Nope not a human . But a mascot of Line Brown . Krystal was afraid of mascot because when she was kid , she was chasing by a clown . And clown was creepy thought . The mascot realises Krystal and walk approaches Krystal . But Krystal ran away while chasing by the mascot and bump . She fell .

Someone did touch her shoulder . Krystal thought that it was the mascot so she scream . "Please dont hurt mee !!!! " Krystal struggling and she realises that the one who touches her shoulder wasn't a mascot hand , it was a real human hand . She looks up and found the man that she was looking for

"Sehun ? "

"Krystal ? What are you doing here ?"ask Sehun

"Im just hanging here . Why ? What are you doing here ? "Ask Krystal . Then she realise that a girl she known approaches them . "Why did Wendy was here ? What is she doing here with you ?" Ask Krystal.

"Im having a date with her "

"D-date ? "

"Yes . Why ? "

"N-nothing . Have a great time . " said Krystal and walked away .

"Wait ! Krystal ! " Sehun called Krystal . Krystal turned back . " Wendy wanted to tell you something " Krystal looks at Wendy .

"Thank you for giving back what is mine " said Wendy . Krystal just nods and walked away . She stops at the cafe , named Kamong Cafe' .

"May I take an order ? " ask the waitress ."one Hot chocolate " ..

Krystal waited for the hot chocolate and she sits at the table on the corner .

Date

With her

She spacing out too much until she didn't realize that the tears was drop .

Is it too hurt to fall in love ?

"Miss ? Are you okay ? May I sit here ? " ask the waitress .

" oh sure . Have a sit " Krystal wipes her tears .