Just to clarify I do NOT like words like faggot, mainly as I am bi but it's just part of the story

"Yes father that's what I said" Zane calmly said. "I hope you and Vlayd aren't going to say your a faggot as well" Garte told Garroth and Vlayd. "Actually yes we are father, me and Vlayd are gay and In a relationship" Garroth tried saying calmly but you could tell he was scared. "WHAT, are you fucking telling me that all my sons are faggots" Garte screeched. "You are all a disgrace to this family" Garte continued on his lecture.

This 'lecture' carried on for what seemed like years. Finally though, Zianna stepped in. "Garte stop, Zu-Zu, Garroth and Vlayd are NOT a disgrace to this family and your just scaring my sweet babies" she yelled. "Yes they are- Do you know what I'm leaving just no that I do not think of any of you as my sons anymore" Garte gave up.

Garroth, Vlayd and Zane at that sighed in relief that they didn't get hurt. "Let's not think of that okay" Zianna said. "Yeah, I agree" I nodded. "I'm guessing Laurence your dating Garroth" Zianna asked. "Yes Zia, if I can call you that" I responded. "Of course you can dear" Zianna smiled. "Mom do you want any cupcakes that Gene made? If you do their in the kitchen" Vlayd asked. "Sweetie of course I'd like to have a cupcake but why are you hanging out with a person like that? Zianna asked. "I'm right here" Gene mumbled. "Mom, I'm dating him, he's not a bad person anymore and I don't want that conversation again, Garroth already did" Vlayd complained. "Okay what ever you say" Zianna sighed going into the kitchen. "Vlayd, why does your mom hate me?" Gene whined. "It's probably the thing you did to Aphmau in high school" Vlayd guessed. "Yeah- great now I remember the face I made when Mummy said she was going to kill whoever kissed Aphmau" Garroth complained. "I remember that face that was hilarious" Zane snickered. "Wait you were Aphmau's first kiss?" Zianna asked. "Yup" Garroth answered. "I'm so sorry Gaur-bear" Zianna apologised. "It's okay" Garroth said. "This is adorable" I giggled. "Not as adorable as you Laury" Garroth said kissing me. "Aww" Vlayd cooed. "I think you two are relationship goals" Bailey cooed. "You don't think me and your father are cute" Travis said offended. "No, I just think that I want a really sappy relationship like uncle Laurence and Garroth" Bailey explained. "Did you just call my relationship... SAPPY, I said shocked while sassily clicking his fingers. "Laurence this isn't the time for your sassy behaviour" Garroth laughed. "There's always time for sassiness" Gene said flicking his hair. "This guy gets me" I said bringing Gene into a hug. "Laurence don't get to close he is MINE" Vlayd warned me. "I know" I assured him. "Anyway, Bailey tell me about yourself" Zianna said changing the subject.

Bailey

"While your doing that I'm gonna make dinner" uncle Laurence excused himself. "Can you make pizza" daddy asked. "Is everyone happy with that" he then asked.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement, obviously Laurence's pizza was great as everyone was smiling.

"Alright that's what I'll do then" Uncle Laurence decided, leaving the living room. "Well then, nana what do you want to know about me?" I asked. "Well what kind of stuff are you into?" Nana asked. "I'm into MLP, an anime called Bleach and cupcakes" I answered.

I'm starting to think I'm just making Bailey a girl version of my twin now because Zane likes MLP, Bleach and cakes. Is also 13 this year.

"That's cute, still young at heart" Nana smiled. "Takes so much after Zane" uncle Gene muttered. "How is Bailey like Zane?" Nana asked. "Zane likes MLP and cupcakes" Uncle Gene explained. "Oh okay" Nana understandingly said. "Don't you also like... The grumpy cat?" Papa asked. "Yeah I do, actually" I answered.

Time skip to when Bailey goes to bed
----------------------------------------------------
Still Bailey

Today was interesting. I'm glad I met more family. Except from that man that said papa, uncle Garroth and Vlayd were his 'sons'. He wasn't nice.

Zane

That went surprisingly well. I'm just glad I can happily spend time with my brothers, boyfriend and daughter.

Vlayd

Yuss I'm not hated. Got my boo's cupcakes AND Laurence's pizza. BEST DAY EVA~. Alright maybe that's an over exaggeration but still. Today was great.

Garroth

Now that I'm done telling mummy and Garte about my relationship. I'm gonna take it to the next stage...

------------------------------------------------------
I bet you all know what's gonna happen~

I can't believe I wrote this in a day though. This is is the first time I've written a WHOLE chapter in one day.

Rose-Chan~

Word count: 1509