Chapter 3; "The Fuckers Out There Cheating On Me."

Start from the beginning

"Oof, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's okay babe." I kissed Danny and hugged him. "I love you."

"Love you too." He kissed my neck. "But I really should go apologize to her."

"She's probably going to be asleep anyway, she doesn't feel great."

"I know, but... I feel bad..."

"Well, if you want to, I'm not going to stop you."

"I'm gonna apologize to her, I'll be back."

"Alright." He left and sat back, pouting a little because he left right after kissing all playfully at my neck like that, but secretly happy that he wanted to say sorry. I didn't know 'why' he did what he did, but it was mean.

We started up a stream and, a little bit later, Danny returned.

"We're okay now," he said happily.

"I'm glad. Now then..." I pulled him into a long, hot kiss.

"Was that on?" He pointed to the webcam, chuckling at me.

I nodded and hugged him.

|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|

"Hunter, come on please." I walked into her room, having had tried knocking and opening the door a few minutes ago.

I took her blanket off of her and she pulled it back, pulling me down by it. I landed next to her and, in sleep, she rolled over to face me.

"Up. And watch it, someone'll think something."

"Mm..."

"Jayy, I got her. G'head," Dahvie said from the doorway.

"You sure?"

Hunter's POV

"Yeah." Dahvie laid down next to me and Jayy left. "Hai!" It was Hi, but that wasn't how it sounded.

I laughed, opening my eyes. "Hey Dahvie."

He gave me puppy eyes. Perfect ones. "Pweeeeeeez get up..." His lip quivered and I broke immediately and laughed as I gave in.

" 'Kay."

"Thank you. I'll let you borrow my bunk if you wanna pass out on the bus."

I nodded. "Can I stay in my pajamas?"

He nodded and laughed. "We waited as long as we could for ya. You've got maybe ten, fifteen minutes to get ready."

"I won't need more than five." We got up and I got my bookbag with my clothes from yesterday and for today. I grabbed my bad with my makeup, toothbrush and paste, regular brush, and contacts and went into the bathroom.

After my teeth and hair were brushed, I took my two bags, put my combat boots on, and went out to the bus, knowing full well that I'd have to return.

Dahvie caught me on the way and followed me to the bus. "We're short a bunk." He sighed. "I'm sorry. Do you mind sleeping with Jayy? It'd probably be safest for you. You can still take mine for now if you want."

"What about Danny?"

"He's not touring with us, but he'll come with us for the first and for the last show he'll come home with us."

"Yeah, but..."

"Oh. I see what you're worried about. Well, otherwise you could bunk with me or the others. I just want you to be comfortable."

"Is there a reason I wouldn't be?"

"None specifically. It's just we're a bunch of single guys. I assumed you'd feel safer with the one that's taken."