Chapter 3; "The Fuckers Out There Cheating On Me."

>_*A/N*_<

Short one, I'd just like to dedicate this chapter to XxBabyMonroexX, because, if not for the comment left on the last chapter, I probably would've cancelled this, thinking no one was reading.

So thank you XxBabyMonroexX for giving me inspiration to update and I will try and continue to do so and also thank you to anyone who's reading!

Anyway, I don't want to make this too long because there's another one at the bottom, so on with the story!

>*_End Of A/N_*<

It was a long night of drunken partying before the tour started for the boys. I wasn't legal to drink and Dahvie told everyone that if even a drop of alcohol of any kind got "spilt" into my drink without my knowledge, he was gonna go ballistic.

Nothing happened in that department, no drink, spiked or otherwise, got into my mouth besides my plain water.

_~|~_ _*|*_ _~|~_ _*|*_ _~|~_

"Alright guys, stream time! C'mere Hunter!" A plastered Danny called.

"No."

"C'mon, you're no fun!"

"I don't care," I said, watching him irritably from the couch.

"Jayy!" Dahvie called. "Make Hunter stream with us."

"Oh fuck off." I hissed irritably. "I'm going to bed." I got up and went to the guest room.

"Shit, I'll go get her." The voice sounded like Dahvie's.

"I'd better, you teased her too."

"Let her pout." Danny growled.

I shut my door quietly, not wanting to hear any more.

My door opened, but I ignored it, laying under my warm blanket and cuddling with my soft teddy bear. Maybe it 'was' from that creepy asshole who tried to take advantage of my grief, but it was warm. It didn't remind me so much of him anyway, but that it was given to me in her honor.

"Hey, you dressed?"

I laid there, ignoring him and closing my eyes.

"Are you asleep?" He walked over to the side of the bed.

"Hey I'm sorry ya know."

'Yeah right.'

"I really am sorry kid. What can I say? We got drunk. I'll talk to Danny. Assuming you heard what he said, I want you to know he's not usually like that. I don't know what got into him, maybe he's jealous. I guess I have been a little excited that you came with us, but it still wasn't right. Sorry 'bout that."

"It's fine."

He gently rested his hand on my back. "I'll tell 'em to cool it if ya wanna come back out."

I shook my head. "I don't wanna ruin the party. Tell them I'm sick please, I just wanna sleep it off."

"Alright. See ya in the morning."

"Night."

"Night. And thanks."

"No problem."

Jayy's POV

"She comin' back?"

"No. Her stomach hurts and it's making her irritable. Ya still didn't have to piss her off though Danny. And she heard the last thing you said."

"Huh. She point it out?"

"No, I asked her and she told me to let it go, but come on. I'm not saying apologize, just please play nice, she's homesick with a stomach ache."