Chapter 9. Not an Average Bus Stop

Start from the beginning

Stiles turned his head to face Scott, "Okay then why are Isaac and Boyd okay?"

I shrugged, "I don't know..."

"I still can't believe he's dead.... Derek's dead." Scott said sadly.

It had been two days since the night that Stiles and I had our make-up in the rain. 48 hours of avoiding talking about everything that had happened that day. And now, it was time to work through it as best as we could. Scott and Isaac left about an hour ago, claiming they had wolf business to attend too... so I thought it would be a great time to invite Stiles over so we could talk.

Stiles had sat down on my bed, his legs outstretched in front of him and his arms supporting his torso upright. Eagerly, I took the spot directly beside him-- the heat his body was emitting touched my skin and aroused a sensation of comfort in the pit of my stomach.

I let out a sigh as I bit down on the corner of my bottom lip, "Okay... we should probably talk now, about this whole issue."

He nodded once, "You can go first..."

My thoughts were all jumbled up right now, I don't know what to even start with here. Should I maybe start with the fact that I finally was able to use my ability to connect to Stiles? Or would that by a bad place to begin this long discussion? Maybe I should bring up the whole Heather thing, centering around the topic of why he was talking about sex with her... yeah, I think I'll start there.

"Um, alright... with the Heather thing... why were you talking about having sex with her? And please don't deny it because I heard her part of the conversation, Stiles." My voice took a harsher tone than I had intended it too, and by the time I was finished speaking I could tell that Stiles felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Well, we weren't talking about having sex together... it was more of her telling me that she wanted me to do it. When Scott took you away after she kissed me and I went to talk with her, she told me that she wanted me to do it with her because she didn't want to be a virgin anymore. That's when I told her that I wasn't interested, I told her that I already was waiting for someone and that was the end of the conversation. I swear." He explained as he kept his gaze on me the entire time.

To say I was surprised to hear that was a bit of an understatement. Although, I don't know why I am so surprised. He has told me on countless occasions that he's in love with me, and when you're in love with someone you don't usually go around talking about having sex with different people. I really should learn to start trusting him more, these trust issues I have are taking a toll on our relationship.

"I'm sorry for flipping out--"

He chuckled as he held his hand over my mouth gently to silence me, "Don't apologize. It's okay, honestly. I should have told you the night it happened, that way it wouldn't have been a secret."

My hands went to his wrist to tug his hand away from my mouth, "I really love you." I admitted quietly, my skin pricked with uneasiness as I watched his facial expression go blank. It lasted only a mere second before a large grin overlapped his features, and then my skin heated up in embarrassment. I still get nervous saying that I love him out-loud, it's a bit childish I think.

"I really love you too." He replied as he brought his face closer to mine, his lips greeted my own as they began to dance feverishly with one another. This talk wasn't really as long and thought-out as it should have been, but I think I established what I needed to. I need to trust him. And I'm going to try my absolute hardest to do just that. I'm going to try to trust him to the best of my ability, no matter how hard it will be.