"I can always try?"

Niall smiled.

"And I want to talk a lot. Sex solves nothing."

Harry snorted.

"But it shows what you feel?"

Niall agreed.

"But we can try to talk more and maybe then go to bed and do what you want. I know I can't say no to you, but I still want to be able to say no one or a few times a week."

Harry nodded.

"Okay!"

Niall was satisfied.

"And if you want us to get married, I want everything to be as it should be. I want you to go down on your knees and I want that you really want the same thing. I don't just say yes because you want me to and I want you to realize that a yes means yes for the rest of our lives. "

Harry blushed and he nodded. Niall took a breath and continued.

"And I want to decide over my agent and over those who works around me. I can do it and you shouldn't put your mind in there."

Harry looked up.

"But I know how it works?"

Niall raised his eyebrows.

"I know, but I want to learn."

Harry swallowed.

"So you want me to take away all the thoughts that I should be in control?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes, you can't have control over everything."

Harry stood up and then sat down beside Niall.

"And what more do you want to do, I mean with us?"

Niall looked at him for a long time. He loved Harry and it was nothing wrong with the emotions, but with everything else.

"We start from scratch." Niall whispered. "I want to get to know you and I don't want to just be one thing that you go to when you want something."

Harry put his head askew.

"Niall, I'm a man as needs sex and the vicinity. I need it often and I love to do it with you."

Niall shook his head quickly.

"No, love and sex aren't the same."

Harry disagreed.

"Please, let us not compromise on that part. I can change about everything but not that. I can make it more lovingly when we doing it, but I need to feel your body."

Niall came up with a faint smile.

"But I'll be able to say no."

Harry nodded.

"But not often?"

Niall laughed a little bit.

"What's often?"

Harry smiled.

"Every day."

----

Liam was satisfied.

"Okay, you want to choose that movie about a guy who finds love in a girl?"

Niall smiled.

"Yes! In that movie, Harry can't get jealous because I act against a girl."

Liam quickly looked up at him.

"Harry?"

Niall blushed a little bit.

"Yes, we are back together again."

Liam frowned and he disliked it, but he said nothing.

"Okay, well then I know that."

Niall become curious.

"What exactly do you have against Harry?"

Liam snorted.

"Nothing?"

Niall laughed a little.

"Well I see at your face that you don't like my choice of boyfriend. Why?"

Liam sighed, and he frowned.

"Let's just say it doesn't belong here. I don't like him, but I accept him if I have to work for him and I will always do my best."

Niall raised his eyebrows.

"There was no answer."

Liam gulped and he leaned back in his chair. He looked doubtfully at Niall and he seemed to hesitate more than ever.

"Promise to be quiet about this."

Niall nodded.

"I promise."

Liam bit his lip and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm bisexual, which means that I can fall for guys. I fell for a guy a few years ago, but that guy had eyes only for Harry. And Harry used him until the guy left the country just because he was hurt."

Niall hesitated.

"Harry told me that he took advantage over guys sometimes."

Liam nodded.

"And I don't even think Harry was aware of the damage he did. Harry was the star and he could have anyone he wanted."

Niall looked down at his hands and also that the truth hurt, he knew that Harry was now changed.

"I apologize on Harry's behalf, but if I ask him, he will only say that it was a long time ago."

Liam agreed.

"I know and that's why I don't want you to talk to him. I came over this guy and I'm happy again. Okay I don't have a partner, but I'm happy with my job and what I have around me."