School

Nina's POV
I drove to the school yard and got out of my blue camero and heard whistling. wtf! do they think I'm a dog. hell no Nina don't roll like dat! I shrugged it off when I saw Lena jaylin and chastity. I ran to them without them knowin.
Jaylin:he's so freakin cute
Me:YASSS he's gorgeous

They screamed and tackled me to the ground.
Nina we missed u where u been? I was flooded with questions.
I ignored them.
Me:come on we bouta be late mr. Harrison class u know he'll give us all detention.
You right! chas (chastity) said
We ran to the class and we were 5 minutes late.wtf when did the bell ring tho? whatever so now we all got detention.

My thoughts:I don't remember those 3 boys I never seen them around but they seem mighty familiar. and they're sitting with RAY? what is goin on?

Lena sat in front of Afro puff. jay (jaylin) sat in front of the one with the Mohawk. and I sat in front of the cute boy with the muscles like YASSS! he so sexc! He look so familiar tho! Chas sat in front of her boyfriend chase.

I look over to see that Lena and Afro puff started a convo, as did jay with Mohawk boi.

I was drawin in my art book while mr. Harrison talked about something we learned so many times. I was caught out my thoughts until cute boi tapped me.
??:what's your name gorgeous? I'm chresanto but u could call me roc
Me: I'm Nina ramierrez but what did u say your name was before?
Roc:chresanto

I slowly turned back around I knew he looked familiar. how could he not remember he's still wearing the necklace tho.
He tapped me again
Roc:what's wrong
Me:*maybe I hate you with a strong passion*uhmmmm mr. Harrison can I go to the bathroom
As soon as he said yes I ran out the class. how could he just show up life was goin great until he showed up.
Little did I notice that the bell rang and the girls were right behind me.

Lena:What's wrong??
Me:Did u know who that was??that was chresanto the one that traded me years ago remember? But I'm fine so how were y'all convos those other boys r cute and they look familiar too

Jay:are you serious?
Me:what?
Chas:that's mindless behavior u dummy
Me: -.- wtf how did I not notice I have to watch them all the time lol shayla gonna freak out!

What's gonna happen? will roc remember her? will they end up together?
#staymindless
Keep goin or nah!