School sucks

(Still Nina's POV )

I absolutely hate my school it's full of fake stuck up teenage girls. The boys are mostly all players.
I just stick to my mains:Lena,jaylin,and chastity. We've been friends since the 3rd grade. Now we are all sophomores and we would be the most popular girls in school but if it weren't for Dana the school frog hopping into every boys' bed she could get at our school

Today is Monday and I don't feel like goin today. But who's gonna get shayla to school cause my mom decided she wasn't gonna tell me face to face she was going to be in Italy for a photo shoot for 4 1/2 months.

"Shayla wake up it's time for school." I shook her gently. how is this child still sleep. "SHAYLA" what the heck? ya know what I got it! "OMG SHAYLA MINDLESS BEHAVIOR JUST KNOCKED ON THE DOOR!" I yelled directly in her ear. she woke up as fast as idk what. she rushed and got a cute outfit on and was like "where ray ray at?" I laughed so hard and then I got enough breath to say they really weren't here. This little girl must be gullible cause she slapped me and said "I thought you were serious."

Mindless behavior is shayla's favorite band if all time.she would die if she knew me and roc royal used to be best friends. she said she'd hurt any girl who got in her way to we ray ray.

(Shayla's outfit)
Red crop top, white tank top, black skinny jeans and the toro 4s.she wore black and red ray bans and black flower earrings. her hair was wavy and bumped bangs.

(Nina's outfit)
Blue crop top, black belly button ring, black jeggings,and retro 11's.she wore blue ray bans, gold hhoops her hair was beach waved with bumped bangs.