Love at first sight (Patrick Stump)

A/N: I just saw the movie 'Walk the Line' and I got inspired because I love it.

I hope you enjoy it 😙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Patrick's POV*

"Elisa, you have absolutely no idea how important this gig is for me!", I say to my wife. I'm a musician and tonight me and my band will play in a popular country club.
"Patrick this is stupid. Do you really think the people in there would like your music? Goddamn, you should search for a real job to earn money. The music business is tough today. They are searching for special people with special voices!", Elisa yells back to me. We are married for 5 years now and at the beginning she supported my music but now?
"Do you want to say my voice isn't special?", I ask her angrily. No reply.
"Alright, thank you. I'm going to pick my band mates up, don't wait for me to come home tonight.", I mumble and walk out of our house with my guitar in my hands.

"And she really said your voice isn't special?", my band mate Andy asks me. We're sitting at the bar in this popular club. The workers here prepare everything for the show tonight.
"Yep. Or something like that. Anyways, I don't give a fuck of what she says. I think she doesn't love me anymore.", I say sadly and take a sip from my beer.
"That's right, don't listen to her. After this gig we're going to be famous because every record label will try to sign us up!", my best friend Pete says happily. Joe just nods and lays a hand on my shoulder.
These are my boys. I know I can always count on them. And different from Elisa they support my dream. Because it's also their dream.
"Thank you guys. Excuse me a minute, I have to go to the bathroom.", I mumble and make my way to the bathrooms.
But before I can entering it I see a girl with long/ short Y/H/C hair. She wears a long light blue petticoat dress and looks like one of these women from the 70's.
I walk towards her and lean against the wooden wall.
"Hey, I'm Patrick.", I say to her and stretch my hand out. She smiles at me and shakes my hand. God, this is the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.
"Y/N. Nice to meet you Patrick.", she says and I notice that she sounds like an angel.
"May I help you with the guitar, Y/N?", I ask her politely.
"That would be great! It sounds gross because one of my bands mates let it fall.", Y/N sighs and hands me the guitar.
"So, you're a musician?", I look in her beautiful eyes while I fix her guitar.
"Yes, I come from Maices Springs, Virginia. And now I'm here in Nashville.", she replies happily.
"Really? Then how old are you? Because you look very young.", I smirk at her.
"Guess.", she winks at me.
"20?"
She shakes her head.
"21?"
She shakes her head again.
"Younger.", she laughs lightly.
"Tell me please.", I say and giggle a bit.
"I'm 18." (A/N: Just imagine you're 18 in here, thanks. 😙)
"No way! And your parents allowed that you come here?", I ask her, giving her one of my best smiles.
"My parents don't even know that I'm here. I ran away because they fought so often.", she says shyly.
"Oh, I'm sorry for that. Here, your guitar should be fixed.", I hand her the guitar, trying to change the topic. She starts to play it and it sounds absolutely amazing.
"Aww thank you Patrick!", she hugs me tightly. I wrap my arms around her waist, causing her to giggle lightly.
"Now that I helped you, you could do me a favour."
"Sure. What is it?", she asks, smiling at me in a cute way.
"Let me buy you a drink tonight, after the show."
"Hmm I don't know. Does your wife allow you to flirt with other girls?", she says smirking and points at my wedding ring.
"I, uhm, w-we have a few problems at the moment.", I answer shyly, hoping Y/N will believe me.
"Aww, poor Patrick. You can tell me about it after the show, if you want. I have to go now, see ya.", Y/N says, giving me a light kiss on my cheek and walks away. I turn around to look after her, smiling like an idiot.
"Looks like our Patrick has a sex date tonight.", Joe says, patting my shoulder lightly.
"Shut up, Trohman. She is 18, probably still a virgin.", I say uncertainly.
"Nah, be careful, Trick. I know girls like her. And she looked like she really likes you.", Pete says smirking.
I just roll my eyes, walking back towards the bar. Y/N and I will only talk tonight, nothing sexual will happen. Right? I mean, I'm married, I couldn't do this. On the other hand, Y/N is so unbelievable pretty. And her smile is just gorgeous. And her body...Stop it Patrick! Goddamn, what kind of thoughts do I have? I won't use this innocent girl just because I'm frustrated.
"Patrick, are you ready? Let's talk about the setlist for tonight.", Andy says to me. I nod and follow him and the other guys, still thinking about Y/N.