Trust me (Joe Trohman)

You laid in your bed, listening to blink-182. All your friends went out except for you because your strict parents didn't allow it. You were so angry because your boyfriend Joe was there and promised him you would come too. Your parents didn't know about the relationship because you knew they would be against it. Joe was always mean to other people and had a bad past but to you he was the biggest sweetheart.
Suddenly you heard a noise coming from outside. You opened your balcony door and saw Joe standing there.
"Y/N, I thought you would join the party too.", Joe shouted.
"Psshht Joe, don't be so loud. Wait a minute, I'm coming to you.", you whisper yelled to him.
You closed the balcony door and put a long cardigan over your nightdress. After putting your shoes on you slowly walked upstairs and opened the frontdoor of your house. You ran to Joe and hugged him tightly.
"What are you doing here at home?", Joe asked you between two kisses.
"My parents said I can't go to the party. I have to learn for Physics.", you said and smiled sadly.
"What? Y/N, you are the smartest girl I know and you don't have to learn, not even for Physics!", Joe said angrily.
Joe knew about your parents and accepted the fact that you two had a secret relationship because he really loved you.
"I know but...You know my parents. They are so strict and they would be so angry if I failed this test."
"Baby, listen, you won't fail this test. I believe in you, okay? Second thing is, I want to surprise you.", Joe said smirking and held your hands.
"A surprise?", you asked him giggling.
Joe nodded and guided you to his car.
"Joe, I can't come with you. What if my parents find out?", you were worried. You wanted to know what Joe had planned but you didn't want to get in trouble with your parents.
"Y/N, chill. They won't. Now get in the car.", Joe said and opened the door for you.
He started to drive and your heart beated faster. After a while you both arrived at a little river.
"What are we doing here?", you asked him but Joe didn't answer. He just took your hand and you went into a den. There was a red sheet, food and drinks. A few candles in a shape of a heart laid before your feet. Your eyes filled with tears.
"J-Joe this is so beautiful.", you stutterd and looked up at him.
"I wanted to be alone with you. Patrick helped me with it because, you know, usally I'm not very romantic. But you're special to me Y/N. I love you.", he said and kissed you softly on your lips.
"I love you too, Joe.", you said back and sat down on the sheet.
You talked for a while about school, friends, your favourite bands and Joe feed you with cookies. You sat between his legs, leaning your body on his chest. Joe played with your hair and kissed your neck lightly, sendung you shivers down your spine.
"I wish my parents would accept you.", you sighed and with that you broke the silence.
"Maybe I could talk to them to prove them wrong. I could show them that I'm not a bad companie for you.", he said and massaged your shoulders.
"They won't listen. I mean, they don't even know you but they know about your past. If they could see in you what I see, they would love you too."
"Yeah? Then what do you see in me?", he said and pulled you closer so he could rest his head on your shoulders.
"I see the most perfect guy ever. You are so lovely and tenderly to me. And I can feel that you really love me.", you said and kissed his head.
"Aww baby, that was cute. And you are right, I really love you. I can't imagine a life without you anymore. Come on baby, let me talk to your parents. They have to accept the fact that we love each other."
"But what is when they forbid me to see you?", you asked him worriedly.
"They won't. Just trust me, babygirl.", he kissed you hands, causing you to giggle.
Joe and you spend the whole night talking and kissing. You weren't worried anymore because of your parents. In this moment, only you and Joe counted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I want to go back to England so bad. 😧