•Thirteen•

(Violet)

I woke up with a gasp, frantically looking around trying to figure out where I was. I was in control, I slowly stood my legs felt like jelly, I looked around, frowning I wasn't where I was before. I couldn't remember much, all I felt was that I wasn't in control. "You're awake," I heard Elijah's voice say. My head snapped towards where the voice came from with wide eyes.

"E-Elijah?" I whispered, tears pooled in my eyes, my hands subconsciously placed themselves onto my growing stomach. "Where am I?" I questioned.

"New Orleans," he stated, I frowned and shook my head.

"I thought it was a dream," I mumbled to myself, but Elijah heard.

"What was a dream?" Elijah frowned.

I started pacing back and forth, "I could't control it, none of it." I started mumbling things that even I couldn't understand. "I need to get out of here," I started walking towards the exit but was stopped by a wall, "what the hell!" I frowned.

"We had to spell you in there, your not yourself," Elijah said.

"I am!" I yelled, "I am myself!"

"No you're not," He said.

I started getting angry, how does he know if I am me, "let me out, now!" I yelled.

"I'm so sorry," he looked down, I rested my hand on the invisible wall then my forehead.

"Let me out," I whispered I felt tears fall down my face.

"Violet?" I heard Bonnie voice yell. My head shot up, Bonnie walked towards me but stopped in front.

"Bonnie!' I exclaimed, I wanted to hug her but I couldn't get out of the room. "Did you spell me in here?" I questioned.

"Yes but I had to, you were going to hurt yourself and/or the baby," she explained.

"You know I wouldn't hurt the baby," I said.

"I know but it's for your own good, I'm sorry. You're going to have to stay in there until I figure out how to help you," she said.

"Stay in here!" I yelled, "for how long?!"

"A couple of hours, a day at the max," she informed, my mouth fell open. She expected me to stay here?! For a whole day?!

"You have got to kidding me right? Like this is all a joke," I laughed a singular laugh, when I saw Bonnie's face go blank, I frowned. "You're not kidding.." I mumbled.

"If there was any other option we would've done that but we couldn't do anything about this, I'm sorry," she apologised.

I just shook my head and sat on the sofa sinking into it, "this is going to be amazingly fun!" I scoffed, everyone left except for Elijah. "Aren't you going to leave to, you know I'm crazy! And not myself," I mumbled.

"I'm not leaving," He said back, I looked over at him, he must've pulled a chair because he was sitting just behind the barrier.

"So what, you actually worry about my safety, or is it just because I'm carrying your child?" I questioned, I instantly regretted it after his face dropped with hurt. I mentally slapped myself, "I'm sorry, I just..." I trailed off. He didn't answer he just continued to sit there, I didn't dare to say anything else, I already hurt him enough.

After sitting in silence for around 20 minutes Elijah broke the silence, "I never stopped thinking about you and the baby."

I opened my eyes and sat up looking over at him, "I couldn't either."

His eyes looked up at mine and he slightly smiled but his smiled was quickly replaced with a frown, "I've done some horrible things the past three months."

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"It doesn't matter, I'll get you your dinner," he pulled out his chair and walked off before I could say anything back. An awkward silence filled the room, I had nothing to do except for looking out the window. There were a few pencils and paper scattered one the coffee table, I thought for a second before grabbing a pencil and paper.

-------

I sketched the last lines onto my drawing, I heard footsteps walk towards the room I was in, standing up I walked over to the entrance and saw Elijah walking down with a plate of food. I turned back around and pulled a chair to the entrance and sat down, Elijah grabbed the small table beside him and placed the plate onto it. He pushed it in not wanting to be trapped in here with me, cause who knew what I was capable of, "I got you a little more then the others," he smiled.

I grabbed the plate and cutlery, I looked at my meal, a medium sized steak was on one side of the plat while around it, there was, mashed potato, roasted pumpkin, and some other vegetables. "Thank you," I smiled and dug in. I didn't realise how hungry I was until I took my first bite. "This is delicious!" I yelled. I heard Elijah chuckle, "what?! It is!" I smiled showing off chunks of steak.

Elijah smiled at my stupidity and shook his head, "you're something you know?" He said.

"I know," I smiled again before eating up the rest of my dinner.

"Do you draw?" Elijah asked as I pushed the table and empty plate back.

"Only sometimes," I shrugged and looked over at what I had drawn early.

"What did you draw?" Elijah questioned, I quickly grabbed the piece of paper and hid it behind my back.

"Nothing!" I blushed and put the drawing up on top of the shelf, "you shall never know!"

He laughed and shook his head, his eyes gazed down onto my growing stomach. "I can't believe it, when I changed I had to get over the fact that I would never have a child and yet, here you are carrying my child."

I rubbed my slightly growing stomach, "I can't believe it either," I walked over to the chair and sat down. I criss-crossed my legs and smiled, "I've always wanted a family of my own. I wanted to find the love of my life, get married, have children, grow old together. But I guess things decided to be different, though I'm not complaining."

"If would've met you 1000 years ago, I could've given you that," Elijah smiled t the thought. "Get some sleep my sweet Violet," he mumbled.

"Goodnight Elijah," I smiled and walked over to the lounge, I grabbed the nearest blanket and pillow and set up my bed. Climbing under the blanket I felt my eyelids become heavy, quickly I felt my self travel into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN!

ANOTHER ONE?! HOLY CRAP! NO WAY! THIS IS SOME SORT OF MIRACLE!

XD

Here is another chapter for you! Hope you like! I personally don't really like this chapter but ANYWAYS! Comment what you guys think so far and what I could do better!

Also I may be doing another fanfic on The Originals, so keep an eyes out for that!

Anyways!
I love you all so much!
Bye for now!

~Zanthia~