•Five•

(Elijah)

As we swayed together with the beautifully orchestrated classical music playing in the back ground. Violet looked absolutely magnificent, her dress suited her beautifully and her hair and makeup was breath-taking. She is breath-taking. Looking down at her, one hand was in mine and the other was on my shoulder, her beautifully sculpted face just being plain beautiful. Her pink lips, screaming at my to leaned down and kiss her but I fought the urge back. Her eyes.. Her eyes, just full of happiness and kindness, but was also full of rebellion. She herself was just, a master piece.

"Are you going to continue staring at me?" She whispered breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I- I-" I shuttered, taking in a deep breath I tried again. "Well Ms. Gilbert I can't let something that beautiful out of my sight" I whispered back, a smile stretched across her face.

"Thank you, and you, look very handsome" she looked up her grey eyes looking at my brown eyes.

"Thank you" I smiled, just as I said that she grabbed my hand and walked out onto a balcony. When we reached the fence she placed her hands on fence and looked up.

"I've always loved the stars, the way they brighten the night sky even on the darkest of nights." She said, she looked back down and to me. "Have you ever just wanted it to end?" She asked.

"When I turned, I didn't want this but I just lived through it" I nodded and looked over the city.

"I thought about it too" she answered back, I looked down at her and frowned.

"Violet?" I said, she looked up I took in my chance and leaned down capturing her lips. Our lips moved in sync, her arms snaked their way around my neck, mine cupped her face.

We stopped to get air and looked at each other. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," I whispered in he ear earning a smile from her.

"Same here" she whispered back.

"We should go back, people will suspect things" I said holding out my arm which she linked with hers. We walked in, looking around I noticed Niklaus giving me a look. I looked back at him, narrowing my eyes as a smirk plastered across his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock on the front door caught everyone's attention. And with one little word Rebekah, Klaus and myself were in deep trouble. "Mikeal.."

I look down at Violet fear washed over me, she looked up at me. "Who's that?" She mouthed, I leaned down to her ear.

"Trust me" I whispered, while Klaus and Rebekah were talking to Mikeal. I grabbed her hand in mine and we vamp-ran out the window and disappeared into the trees.

"Who was he?" Violet asked once we stopped.

"My father, Mikael" I said.

She started to giggle before laughing hysterically, I looked at her and frowned. "What?" I questioned.

"Your fathers name is Mikael Mikaelson?" She looked up tears from laughing pooled in her eyes.

I nodded, she started laughing even harder. "Oh my god!!" She laughed, she looked back at my face. She quickly shut up. "Sorry!!" She said before wrapping her arms around me, "I shouldn't have laughed."

"You don't need to be sorry" I hugged her back. I wish I didn't have to let go, but when a loud yell was heard we both let go and ran towards where the hell had come from.

Mikeal was on fire, yelling in pain as he reached down to grab a cream coloured stake. I looked at Klaus who stood at the door his lips pulled back in a smirk but his eyes looking sad as our father was burning to death. Mikael fell to the ground before turning into ash, the White Oak Stake that was used to kill him gone, burnt with him. Walking over to ashes on the ground, I squatted down and looked at the ash. "Why?" I frowned.

"Why? Why?! He was a vampire!! That's why!" He turned and looked at the group of people.

"Vampire!?" The crowd squealed and everything went to panic.

Standing back I grabbed Violets hand and walking off, even though Mikael was set out to kill Klaus, he being a vampire-vampire hunter, it hurt to watch my once loving father die. When we arrive back at my place, I let go of her hand and walked into the lounge room sitting down on a chair. A wave of guilt and regret washed over me, I loved father.. But he tried to kill Klaus! My own brother... I didn't know what to feel.

(Violet)

Watching Elijah walk into the lounge room I hesitantly followed slowly behind, I didn't know what to expect, if he was going to be angry or sad.. I didn't know.

"Elijah?" I poked my head around the corners. He just sat there looking into space.

"Elijah?" I walked towards him. No answer.

"Elijah?" I asked as I stood right in front of him. Again no answer, I knelt down so I was at his height. "Elijah..." I whispered hoping his eyes would advert to mine but they didn't. Taking a deep breathe, I leaned in making our lips touch, shocked his eyes snapped open suddenly realising what I was doing. Not pushing me away his wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. He stood up followed by me not disconnecting our lips, he slid his arm under my knees and picked me up bridal style walking me towards what I assumed to be the bedroom.

My dress torn off and on the ground, his jacket, shirt and tie on the floor, leaving him in only his pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so so so... SOOO!! Sorry I haven't been here at all!

For those who read my other book Kidnapped//Dan Howell// sorry for not updating! I go to write something down and it just doesn't work out, please know that I'm so sorry and will update as soon as I can!

Thank you guys for 130 reads on this book! You have no idea how much I love you guys for reading!

I would really like to hear your thoughts about the book so far and what you guys think is going to happen in the future!

I need your say in how many chapters I should do! So I don't make it to short or to long..