02; ✔

02; the shadowhunting world
NINA'S POINT OF VIEW

DONT FORGET TO VOTE💞

MY FEET ACHES WITH a breeze rushing at me. Letting out a sigh as my slow pace caught up to Clary's. My eyes travelled to her destination, she headed towards the gate that only let shadowhunters and demons through. "Clary! Wait up." I thankfully stopped her. "I finished my candy crush level here I am." I shrugged making her laugh and nod.

We passed through the gate feeling eyes burning through us. I stuffed my hand in my pocket, biting my lip. I had slowed my pace making Clary tug on my sleeve. Clary pushed open a curtain that was closed by some black leather jacket guy revealing a very dramatic scene.

This was the moment I knew people plan my death. A blonde blue-eyed boy or as I like to call him Jace got his sword put creating a sharp curvy blade to flick out of the handle. Ahh, our seraph blade. The blade pointed at which I'm guessing is the enemy's feet. But Clary just had to speak up.

"Watch out!" She screamed running towards the girl. "Clary No!" I shouted but she ignored me. I cursed loudly, I got out my family stele and hovered it over my arm causing it to glow a pinkish lavender. I stuffed back the stele and got out my backup seraph blade. Clary fastly pushed the enemy aside, away from Jace.

The enemy started to form tentacles and a red shaded star-shaped mouth on her face. A demon? Oh, those things are ugly as hell. Jace shoved Clary clearing her away from the fight. I internally groaned, why is this girl so far? I did an aerial landing on both of my feet. Tugging at my jeans which had lowered slightly.

[Aerial]

I plunged my blade into the demon causing sparks and dust to appear

I plunged my blade into the demon causing sparks and dust to appear. "Who are you?" Jace asked a bit ticked off helping Clary up. I smile deciding to give him a hint. I looked at Clary who had just stabbed her first demon. Oh, goals. Actual goals af. "Wow... You became a blonde kid who hated spiders to a freaking ninja-" I was cut off when a Circle member or demon was creeping up onto Jace. "Freaking ninja turtle." I laughed. "Nina!? Nina Konstova?! Where have you been?!" Jace whispered loudly. Oh, yep continue your ways then. The scene suddenly froze, I death glared at Jace.

Everyone was looking at me. The enemies were scared, the bloody shadowhunters were shocked and Clary was confused. "Ahh, so you've heard if me have you?" I twisted my seraph blade in my hand. "Well, this is the first time someone has seen me in a long time... And hopefully it's last." I sweetly smiled. I plunged my sword into a demon making my eyes glow a pinkish lavender. Pink bolts went down the blade transferring to each demon and circle in the room causing the yellow and orange dust to fill the room.

I quickly grabbed Clary's arm while everyone was blinded and left the room. I saw Maureen and Simon as they gestured for us to come but I forced myself to pass them with Clary. I ran out and signalled a taxi to come and drive us. We hopped into the yellow taxi. Clary was freaking out. And I was nearly crying. "Drive," I spoke confidently. I had a feeling that tonight wasn't going to be a good night.

• • •

"And then these creepy tentacles seemed to come out of the body builder's face, and... and then the guy just... vaporized," Clary explained to her mom trembling in fear. "I mean, I was drugged, right?" I nearly slapped my forehead if it wasn't for Clary's truth and all.

"What did the markings look like on the blonde boy you were talking about?" Jocelyn completely and utterly ignored the story Clary told her. "Who cares, Mom, okay? Are you even listening to me? I think Nina and I killed a guy." Clary breathed still freaking out.

"Clary you need to focus.." I told her If she focused she would calm down and be able to handle the truth. "Oh? Me, focus? You killed two guys and they vaporized into thin air how are you not going insane?! Three people were going to murder a room full of people" Clary shook my shoulders.

"Clary! Those three people were protecting humans and that room full of people are called demons... Clary.. D-E-M-O-N-S." I spelt. "Clary... Did they look like this?" Clary's mother grabbed her stele and hovered it over her wrist causing a reddish brown rune to appear. My gaze immediately fixed on Clary. The shock was written, washed or even flushed all over her face.

"Mom... What the... Did you see that, Nina?" Clary was getting a bit wary. I nodded, I knew what her mum was going to do. She was going to tell her the truth. "Everything you saw tonight has a meaning and an explanation, and I've dreaded having this conversation with you since the day you were born." She started.

"What is going on?" The redhead shook her head. "A-am I going insane?" Clary stammered, questioning what she had discovered in the past few hours. "No, your not. But the protections are wearing off. Your eighteen now, and you need to know the truth." Jocelyn explained.

"Protections, what does that even mean? Mom, your... Mom you're scaring me the hell out of me." Clary spluttered. I was currently very very agitated right now. What if this goes wrong? What if it's didn't go according to the plan?

"I know, and that's why I've put this off until the last possible minute." She rushed out. Dot came in alerting Jocelyn. Dots here? Great cause that makes life easier! "Jocelyn, look out the window. Magnus called to warn us. They found you." Dot alerted Jocelyn, oh shit.

"Whoa, you mean Magnus as in the actual famous warlock Magnus. The one who did the memory thingy??" I said in disbelief. She nodded. Jocelyn ran to the window peeking through it. "Dot, it's time." She said anxiously. She walked vastly to us. "Okay, you both need to listen to me. You cannot be near me." She blurted making me more confused than ever.

"What's happening?" Clary spoke up scared and worried. "I got a very powerful person angry." Clary's mother replied walking around the room. "What did you you?" Clary's curiosity asked.
"She hid something from him and his followers." I answered for her. "Followers, mom why can't we just call the police?" Clary started to act spastic.

"The policeman you need to call is Luke." She answered but a necklace around Clary's neck. "Keep this with you and think of me when you wear it." She tighten the necklace around Clary's neck.
"Mom, this is not the time for more birthday gifts." Clary was clearing freaking out and I couldn't do anything.

"What the hell is happening?" I asked the question for Clary as I also didn't know what the fuck was going on. "Trust your instincts, Clary you're more powerful than you know.. And as for you Nina.. You need to get those eyes to a bright blue glow." She stated still rushing everything she said. "What how'd you know?" I asked, yeah everyone knew about me I didn't think Clary's mom did.

She said something but I couldn't hear it. My hearing was fading so I could only hear things that were near my ear. My vision was getting clouded and crowed by tiny black dots and my breathing was getting shorter. And then that was it.

It went
Pitch
Black.

Just like a nightmare.