Chapter 1

So I am going to write the first chapter and wait a while and see if I get some reads. And so I don't just leave you guys hanging I'll write the first chapter. So hope you like it!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Rain's P.O.V

I walk down the stairs to see what all the ruckus is coming from. They woke me up from my beauty sleep. Well if you didn't know I have seven annoying, lazy, hot, protective older brothers. And that sums it up. The oldest Blake he is 20 years old but still lives with us, crazy I know. Then the second oldest Jake he's 19 years old. Then the third oldest Zachary but Zach for short he is 18. I know it like goes in order it's really weird. Then forth oldest Nathan he is 17. God this thing can go on for ever! And fifth oldest josh he is also 17 Sixth oldest Eric he is 16. And then my twin brother Jonah he is 15. And then my father he is 42 but looks like he's in his 30's. My brothers have my dada look and I look like mom. Figures.

"Rain come down stairs!" Zach calls for me. Great what did I do now? We live in one of those big houses since we have a very big family. And I am starting high school this year. Yay! Not.

"Yes?" I say entering the living room. I look around and see all my brothers on the couch looking angry. Great. "So who is this 'boyfriend' of yours. "My boyfriend." I mumble. "Really? For how long?" Jonah ask me. He has sadness in his eyes. That butt he nows my weakness and it's him being sad. "A mouth." I say proudly. " I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" Jake yells at me. I flinch a bit from his booming voice. Now I'm getting mad what does he mean by that? "What DO YOU MEAN I CANT BELIEVE YOU, YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING WHEN YOU HAVE FRIKKEN SEX WITH EVERY GIRL YOU LAY EYES ON!" I scream back. He is a big womanizer. Like he has had sex with like 20 girls. He doesn't say anything. Good I made him shut up. "Don't talk to him like that he is older than you." Jonah says. "Wow your taking his side?" He doesn't say anything. Really?

"OK IT WAS A JOKE GOD I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR ANY FRIENDS BECAUSE IF YOU GUYS YOU HAPPY? BECAUSE YOU GUYS CHASE THEM AWAY!" I confess to them. They take everything to serious. I look at the shock faces. I feel tears starting to build up. I turn around and run upstairs to my room. I slam my door shut and slide down it. I start to sob. It's been so different since mom died. I hate it. I hear a knock on the door. "Rain it's Jonah." I open the door and I wipe a few tears. He walks in and closes the door behind him. I run up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. I then wrap my legs around his waist. I cry into the crook of his neck. "It's ok, we're sorry." He tells me. I starts to walk to the bed. He lays us down and he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. I start to cry harder. I never cried this hard. Ever since mom died. "Shhhh." He soothes me. "I-I hate when I fight with you guys." I tell him. "I know baby girl it's ok, sleep your tired" he tells me. "Stay with me." I tell him. "I was never going to leave."

Hoping the darkness would take over. And it did.

*In the afternoon*

I wake up and I don't feel Jonah next to me. I look at the time next to my bed and see Its 12:34. I took a nap. Yay! But now I have to make up with my brothers. This is going to be awkward. I get up and brush my hair. I walk down the stairs and see. All the boys are on the couch watching tv. Well three of them sat on the floor. I'm hungry. I go into the kitchen and see what in the fridge. I look around and spot some watermelon. Yum! I take out the cut up pieces and start to dig in using my fingers to lazy to get a fork.

I describe that I'm going to sit with them. I go over and they look at me smiling. I smile back and go sit on Blake's lap. He wraps his hands around me tight. I lean back and put my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I tell him. "It's ok we now were sorry we chase everyone away." He replays putting his head on mine. "It's ok because I have you guys." I tell him.

"Awwwww." Jake says smiling. "Shut up." I tell him. I snuggle deeper into Blake's warm touch. "How about we go bowling?" Nathan ask everyone. "Sure why not?" I say. "Ok go get ready!" Blake says pushing me up. Here we go.