Dumb, Dumber and the Genius

Yeol#star started a conversation with High'PitChen.

Yeol#star: Maknae just told me I'm gay.

High'PitChen: ...

High'PitChen: Wow! You must have pissed off Miss Sassy Queen.

High'PitChen: Did you just told him his gay?

Yeol#star: NOOooo!

High'PitChen: Good.

High'PitChen: You know how sensitive Sehun is when it comes to sexualities.

Yeol#star: Of cousre! I now how sinsetive he is.

Yeol#star: Waht kind of Hyung forgets that?

High'PitChen: Do you realize that your spelling sucks than a third grader's?

Yeol#star: I'm going to hell.

High'PitChen: We all know he had a crush on Luhan-hyung before.

Yeol#star: nice going, Oprah!

Yeol#star: Now I feel horrible.

Yeol#star: But he did got me back.

Yeol#star: he called me gay and I'm much more sensitiver than him! He hurt my ego! It's clear that he's gayer than me!

Yeol#star: Truth hurts.

High'PitChen: Diss him more to clear your guilt. You're stupider than me.

High'PitChen: If I was you, I would go to him and say "I'm sorry, I was an insensitive bitch. Calling you gay, was wronger than wrong turn"

Yeol#star: Oh! I could walk to him so he can punch me in the guts. Genius.

Yeol#star: FYI, I'm not a bitch.

Yeol#star: and excuse me Chen, There's no such word as wronger. Your vocabulary sucks.

Yeol#star: Be thankful your voice is average.

High'PitChen: Haha

High'PitChen: it's you who should thankful of you're voice. It's the only attractive thing in your whole being.

High'PitChen: Why are you being an insensitive bitch? You're hurting me, Newton!

Yeol#star: I'm sorry OK?

Yeol#star: Not just Maknae, Baek-hyung thinks he likes someone!

High'PitChen: ...

High'PitChen: So? What wrong with that?

Yeol#star: What's wrong with that?! You're asking, ME, what is wrong with that?!

Yeol#star: There IS nothing wrong with that.

Yeol#star: Why did I get worked up with that?

High'PitChen: have you thought that, maybe, just maybe, you have a pebble for a brain?

Yeol#star: And you have boogers for a brain.

Yeol#star: AND before you get all worked up, that WAS a complement. Boogers are bigger than a pebble.

High'PitChen: It depends on how big your nose is though.

High'PitChen: You're hoppless. Let's ask Minseokie-hyung for help.

Yeol#star: Great minds think alike. But I was expecting you'll ask Lay-hyung though.

High'PitChen invited RespectTheEldest to the conversation.

High'PitChen: Lay-hyung IS amazing. But I already invited Umin-hyung.

RespectTheEldest accepted the invitation.

RespectTheEldest: Dongsaengs! Why invite me here? The two of you ARE inside my room.

High'PitChen: Dobi has a problem.

Yeol#star: Yeah, I have a problem.

RespectTheEldest: is this some kind of prank again? You two ARE in my room. I won't hesitate headlock-ing the both of you.

Yeol#star: No..

Yeol#star: I think I kinda made Maknae upset...

RespectTheEldest: He's over it. We can literally hear his laugh from the living room.

High'PitChen: Case Closed.

Yeol#star: And Baekhyun likes someone!

High'PitChen: What.

High'PitChen: You told me that you aren't getting worked up over it! What's wrong with you!

Yeol#star: I have issues, OK!?

Yeol#star: and for your information, I just snapped at you!

High'PitChen: Ohhh.. I see now. You may not see through your screen but I'm aiming a punch at you.

Yeol#star: I can see you Spongebob! We're in the same room!

High'PitChen: I know Patrick! We ARE in the same room!

RespectTheEldest: Stop fighting.

Yeol#star: ...

High'PitChen: ...

RespectTheEldest: Baekhyun doesn't like anyone. Well, except his reflection.

RespectTheEldest: but he was a bit confused when you left the chat. He was telling me that you acted weird.

RespectTheEldest: especially when you described yourself as handsome. He was just jealous of the members abs. That's why he asked you if you felt jealous before, because, you know. Both of you are... Cute.

Yeol#star: So that's why! I knew from the start. Geniuses sometimes pretends to be stupid.

High'PitChen: I agree. We DO think alike!

RespectTheEldest: And Stupids most of the time pretends to be Geniuses.

High'PitChen: Hyung, quit degrading yourself.

Yeol#star: You're more than that. Your brain is average.

RespectTheEldest: ......

Yeol#star: hdkskwywbambzdbdjs

High'PitChen: djjssjsbklqc

High'PitChen:hdkwOK anamalalakabazu