Her version of all the zombies

Carly P.O.V

"We had to leave again. The zombies  took over. I think we really need to be more careful. Climb a tree or something, I don't know.

All I know for right now is, stores are NOT save. No. We lost so many people trying to escape. Including Coco, one of the dogs. I just, don't know what to do. Were running out of supplies on the third week of the apocalypse.

What we really need around here is a strategy. I know we're a group and their my friends, but god. Idiots! Every one of 'em. Seriously. How did I end up with them? Not sure. But at least they aren't absolutely useless." I wrote into the journal. I laughed but they really are idiots. I'm gonna stop there.

" 'Ey! Carly! We found a place! Move it!" James shouted. "COMING." I jumped up and ran over. "We found an old farmish place, I think." James said. I nodded and quickly grabbed the dogs. I was about to run in before I stopped. "Have ya checked the place?" I yelled. James just stood there. Wow. Just wow. Ya see? Idiots. "Here." I shoved the leashes into his hands. "Ally! Need you. Help me scope it out." She walked over handing me a gun.

"Okay. Let's go." I said as we jogged over. She tried to turn the knob but it was locked. She rolled her eyes and kicked in the door. "Ba-bam!"

I walked in with the gun in aim. "Okay, check upstairs. I'll get down here." She nodded and slowly went up the stairs. 

I went to the kitchen which luckily, had no zombies. After I looked in the living room, there was only one room left. I was wary about it. There was a light bumping coming from it. I prayed it was just a cat in a closet. But no no. I already knew what it was going to be, so I aimed my gun and slowly opened the door to the closet. I almost pulled the trigger as a orange cat jumped out.

Oh. My. God. Did that really just happen? Did...  that..... what. Then a broom fell on me causing me to stumble. OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO. I've ruined the poor broom with my head. I hope it's okay. Poor broom. It's broken.

Is my head really that hard? Like, the weird hair part fell off. Hm. I walked of trying to find the fur ball. But then I head a piercing scream. Ally.