The 12-year old grabbed hold of her pocket knife and started to cut the rope. It took less than a second to get the ropes off. She immediately stood on the chair and shook the cockroaches and bread crumbs off her head in disgust.

She looked up at the ceiling. The one above her was broken and could be easily opened.

She pushed it open and hoisted herself up. She closed the ceiling and made sure it was tight lock so the guards won't suspect this as a escape route. It wouldn't lock well so she used a chain.

After that Fixin popped her mini flashlight into her mouth and shined the light in front of her.

Tiny red eyes were all around her.

Rats.....

She started crawling. The exit was just a few feet away, she just had to make sure the rats wouldn't bite her.

Squeak!

Fixin gasped and moved back and saw a mouse scurrying away.

It was just a mouse...... must mean the others are mice too... Thank God.

Ever since last year when the BO started using rats for training instead as lab rats,they would use sea rats, and the rats would always eat the mice. You put a group of 6 mice with 4 rats and in almost a minute, the mice are gone. Fixin had heard tales of trainees who have died during this training or got deadly injuries. One boy got eaten by a horde of rats when he was up here. All that was left was his eyeball and bones, which had teethmarks. Well, that's what Chablis said. Chablis also said she almost got killed during this. She claims she has a big, ugly scar, but when ever Fixin asked to see it, she says no.

Lucky Merlot, all she needs to do is memorize the Periodic Table.

She was so busy thinking about the dirty-blonde chemist that she didn't notice that she was already at the exit.

Well, that was quick

She pushed open the door and looked down at the dark slide that awaited her.

......... Oh well

~~~~~~
Merlot opened her can of Sprite and took a drink.

She was currently in the park, waiting for her ride to get here.

She almost finished her drink when a black Mercedes caught her eye.

She got up and grabbed hold of the backbag which was filled with girls clothes.

She opened the trunk, threw the bag, and then got in.

"Hello Vodka, took you long. "

The bulky man tapped his iPhone before speaking, "Traffic. You got everything for the baby crow"

Merlot nodded.

"I also ran into Osaka's famous detective and Sherry's Guardian Angel. ", the 18-year old said witha smirk that Vodka hadn't seen since the traitor use to work with Sherry

" Really!?"he exclaimed as he almost spit out his cigarette.

"Hai, " she said as she closed her eyes, "The Osakan detective offered me a ride. We went to the Kudo residence, I met the Guardian Angel and our little Sherry. He took Sherry to one of the rooms. Stayed there for almost 20 minutes and then he joined us."

"You're an idiot for allowing that kid to go with you! "

"Who?"

"The kid with glasses! Sherry's man angel!!"