This Thing Called Life

Ella Mai, a student at ADMA Los Angeles, is an aspiring actress in the making. With her determination and talent she's got the potential to be the most famous actress in Hollywood. Although, every great actor had to start somewhere. After performing the most perfect scene in he acting class she's recommended, by the producer, to audition for a movie, a biography. The biography of August Alsina to be exact. When she unexpectedly gets the part to play as his co star she's happier than ever , except not everyone feels the same way. "Everyone" being her co-star in the movie, August Alsina himself. Once they met they didn't get along. That's okay for reality, but what about when the director calls "ACTION!" and they have to become deeply in love in a second. Ella is about to go through the most emotional rollercoaster ride of he life. Juggling the movie, school, past troubles,and her a rotten co-star or two how will she get through it? Join Ella Mai as she really, truly experiences 'This Thing Called Life.'

***************************************

E P I G R A P H

" I don't really know
I mean shit that's usually my everyday
Why am I always thinking
This thing called life is just a bitch"
~ This Thing Called Life, August Alsina.

*************************************"**

This book stars (I do not own any of these photos in this story. All photos have been found via Google and Instagram.):

Ella Mai as Ella Mai

August Alsina as August Alsina

*****************************************

I hope you enjoy this book! It's my first August Alsina fanfic and I'm excited for you guys to read it.

*****************************************
Copyright © 2016

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form, including photocopying, recording, or any other electronic or mechanical method, without the prior written permission of the author. THIS IS AN ORIGINAL IDEA. THEREFORE DON'T STEAL IT.