Can Life go On?

A/N

Hello everyone and thank you for clicking my story. I hope you enjoy it, Sadly however I don’t own Vampire Academy or any of the characters. L. However I hope you all enjoy this little prologue I put together for all of you. Please Review the more reviews the faster I post.. THANK YOU..

I couldn’t believe it. I just couldn’t. It wasn’t possible, was it?

My thoughts immediately went to Dimitri. I glance up at the clock. I had 30 minutes to get to the airport, before he left to guard Tasha.

With tears streaming down my face I ran to the car.

“Rose?” I heard Adrian call from behind me. I did not dare to respond because I was on the verge of crying my heart out and Rose Hathaway does not cry.

“Rose?” He called again, and pulled my arm so I was facing him. Seeing the redness in my eyes he got concerned right away.

“Rose, are you okay, what happened, did someone hurt you?” He said as he looked me over to make sure there were no marks of me getting hurt.

“No, Adrian I’m fine. I just need to get to the airport quickly.” I said trying to get into my car.

“Here, let me drive, I can drive faster and safer, I haven’t been drinking promise. Just let me help you” He says while opening the passenger side door for me.

“Thank you.” I say getting into the car.

During the ride I cant help but to watch the clock as the minutes ticked by one by one.

However Adrian got me to the airport with 5 minutes left. As I ran through the airport I saw his plane taking off. I could see his face in the window, and I saw him smiling and blushing. I thought about texting him what I was going to tell him but that would only make his life complicated, and I just want him to be happy.

So instead I fall to the ground in front of the window and start crying. I can hear Adrian come up behind me and he picks me up and sets me on my feet. “Rose, whats going on, please tell me , I’ll help you through it, just tell me.” He says and I believe him so I finally gasp out the words “Adrian, I’m… I’m ...Pregnant, and Dimitri is the father.”