Play

Puppet POV
      They're playing again. I can hear them. Keep winding it up! I really don't like these games. I'd rather stay in the safety of my box. I've established a deal with Golden Freddy. If I am forced to come out, I must bring the person to him. Or at least try. I could hear the crank winding. Thank you! I heard the scurrying of Balloon Boy, his voice hit the walls in every direction, making the high pitched sound bounce towards my box.
        I could feel myself slowly lifting up, and the strings loosened. Stupid guard..silly man. I flopped out of the box and quickly dashed towards the room. I heard heavy breathing, in a very uneven pacing. I heard something in the vent. Would a toy beat me to it? I heard a scream. And silence. I rolled my white pupils and headed towards the stage, where animatronics were gathering. Mangle hung on the ceiling, Foxy stood still in the corner, and both Freddy's stood at the front. We get it. Old, you were the first. New, you're the main. Gosh!
        Golden Freddy POV
    I stood proudly waiting for Toy Bonnie to step onto the stage. We win the game of tag a lot. "We won tag again! Cheers to Toy Bonnie, who helped us win! He or she...we don't really know..." Bonnie glared at me, I'm not sure he slash she knew either. "Tagged guard 7!" We all cheered. The brief meeting was over, I saw Puppet skulk back to his box. So emo.