New Home

The movers got here before us yesterday because we had a stop at a road side restaurant for a meal and to pray our salah's. By the time we got to our new home, they had almost moved the whole things into the house and so out of tiredness we just jumbled up and slept without completely unpacking. Waking up this morning, I began emptying some of the boxes which had my daily supplies.
    I quickly turned to my left remembering the view of the lush garden I was eager to see yesterday.
    Easing up from my new bed with great difficulty due to the array of clothes I had thrown on it, I quickly headed to wash up myself.
     Earlier this morning when mum woke me up for the Fajr salah, it took me some time to register that we had already moved and this was my new home.
       After quickly washing up, I decided to finish unpacking before I go to make breakfast. I checked my digital clock and it read 7am. I then quickly began the unpacking as I tied my hair into a tousled bun.
       After a lot of huffing and puffing, I had finished packing and I had the boxes piled outside my door. I made a mental note of taking the boxes to the basement later.
    I turned around to admire my new room as mum had made sure I had new furniture in it.
   I was happy the move wouldn't affect my schooling as I was in the Newcastle university which is located right here where we are in Newcastle.
    Shaking off my thoughts, I picked up my scarf and tied it around my head and walked down the plight of stairs now adorned with a flowery rug.
     I stood admiring the kitchen which was mums haven and was adorned beautifully with new appliances as well. I decided on making waffles and melted chocolate caramel to go with coffee for mum and I, and orange juice for Affan.
       I made the batter and began pouring it into the maker as I melted the chocolate and caramel. Brewing the coffee, I then began setting up the table. The aroma of the meal got my stomach rumbling in protest.
     "Noor!" Came Affan's voice as he hopped down the stairs and headed to the kitchen.
"Affan how do you feel today?" I said tousling his hair as he got closer and licked off the melted chocolate from the pan.
  "Bad manners Affan!" Mum scolded as she walked into the kitchen.
"Good morning mum" I said smiling at mum's expression.
     "Noor! It's high time you learn to say Salam first" mum scolded yet again. Mum really got up on the wrong side today I inwardly said as I nodded an okay to mum.
   I grabbed a stool as mum placed Affan on one and sat down on one herself.
    We're going for sightseeing today and I'm so excited because all I do when I come to Newcastle is go straight to school and drive back home when I was done.
   So after we were done with the meal and I had piled up the dishes in the washer, I went upstairs to grab my jacket and shoes. I quickly redid my scarf into a nice tie and quickly went downstairs to meet mum and Affan.
      As we drove out I couldn't miss out the Jesmond Dene park which I thought was a garden due to its lush looking greens.
"Mum please could we go there sometime?" I asked mum nudging her to see the park.
"Of course love. We can come here a lot as you can see our house is just right close to it" she said smiling. I smiled back in return and grabbed my cell to check my notifications.
   We then had a nice time visiting the Victoria Tunnel, the Quayside and other places not forgetting to mention the Newcastle Castle itself. It was so fun I began wishing dad was here but I decided to let go of such feelings.
   We got home really late and decided to order some pizza for dinner. Going up to my room, I had a quick shower and got into my pink pajamas. I then brushed my hair and tied it carelessly into a bun. I seem to like tying my buns carelessly.
  Upon going downstairs, the pizza was already delivered and mum was eating one. I did my bismillah and began eating the pizza as well. The television was on and the series Grimm was playing which was mum and i's favorite.
  We kept watching for some time and I noticed Affan dozing. I was starting to feel sleepy myself but continued watching. Just then, the bell went but I wasn't paying attention because I was so exhausted and infact was dozing. Mum then sleepily managed to get up and go to get the door.
   "Waalaykum Salam my dear! Come on in." I hear my mum say.
Come on in!? Oh my Allah mum! I grabbed my cell and began hurrying to go upstairs through the kitchen when I tripped and fell.
   "Ouch!" I groaned loudly.
"Oh my Allah! Noor?!" My mum said running into the kitchen and pulling me up. I raised my head and saw another face with mum. A male face! Oh my Allah! How many times do I have to embarrass my self like this.
" I'm okay mum." I said trying to quickly get away from the pathetic situation. I did not forget to notice the guy whom was trying effortlessly to avoid my gaze. I wonder why.
     I quickly ran up to my room and slapped my self as I gazed at the mirror. Stupid Noor! You should have known.
  Looking at my self in the full length mirror,my hair was all tousled up and my cleavage was showing. Audhubillah!
I can see why he couldn't even look at me.
   I dragged myself lazily and dropped on the bed. What a pathetic loser I was I thought, before I drowned yet again into the darkness of sleep.