Belle

Daniel's POV

"We should change partners" I told one of the girls in our group.

"Omg Daniel, you are so funny" what is so funny about that? But at this point I was concentrating on my mate laughing at something her partner said.

My wolf wasn't happy about it and I wasn't either. I have to do something. I know the teacher is human but I can still use my alpha tone and demand her to make me her partner.

I walked up to her and demand a partner change, she looked scare. "Ummm Isabelle can you come here for a second"

Isabelle looked nervous, probably thinking she's in trouble or something. "Yes Mrs Jones" she said eyeing me.

"I made a little mistake, you and Mr King are actually partners" she looked at me for a second thinking. I wish I could hear her thoughts.

She looked at me and said "I don't think so, you only want to be partners with me because you want me to do all the work while you sit around and do nothing.

She really thinks I'm using her. "I'm perfectly fine with having James as my partner" she said looking at Mrs Jones, who was looking at me nervously.

"It's fine" I told her. Forcing her to be my partner will only make her hate me and I can't have that happen. Doesn't she feel the attractive between us?

"She does but since she's human, she probably just think it's all in her mind" my wolf told me.

This is going to be harder than I thought. "Or we can do it my way" my wolf screamed in my head. "No, we have to be gentle and do it on her terms" I told him.

"I was going to be gentle" he replied

"Yea, using the alpha tone on her and forcing her to mate with you is gentle" I said sarcastically, walking back to my seat.

"But if I see her lab partner touching her in any way, I will break his arms and force her to be my partner" my wolf told me.

I looked at her, she is so perfect, beautiful in every way, even her name is beautiful. Isabelle. I shall call her Belle. This is going to be a long school year.

Isabelle 's POV

I sat in the library, regretting not making him my partner, but he probably just wanted to use me. I mean why else would he want to be partners with me?

Plus James is perfect, he's cute and pretty smart. "But nothing compared to Daniel" a little voice said in my head.

Why was I even thinking about him. I never think about anyone else like this. Why did I have to be in the library this morning.

Doesn't matter anyways because I would have met him in chemistry class, but maybe he wouldn't have approached me in there.

This is giving me a mini migraine. I'm just going to forget about him and focus on school. After this year, I'll be going to college so I don't have to see him ever again.

Brrrrrrrgggg. Lunch already, I'm just going to stay in here but let me grab a Snapple in the cafeteria, I'm a little thirsty.