first encounter • demar derozan

Start from the beginning

Ever since the first time he'd seen her hanging out with Kyrie, he's wanted to meet her ever since. They'd talked a couple of times, and every time DeMar talked to Jenny, he wanted to know her better.

Kyrie walked past the bodyguards and placed a hand on Jenny's back leading her over to his friends.

When Jenny walked in, her eyes quickly scanned everywhere looking for DeMar. She spotted him in a corner, talking to a couple of his teammates. DeMar threw his head back in laughter, locking eyes with Jenny and he nodded at her.

"Go talk to him, Jen." Kyrie encouraged, pushing her forward a bit.

Jenny made her way over to DeMar as he looked up, smiling at her.

"Hey, Jenny." DeMar said pulling her in for a hug.

"Hi, DeMar. It's so good to finally meet you." He admits, releasing her. "You know Cory and Kyle," he motions to the both of them.

"We've heard so much about you," Cory starts.

"Today at least," Kyle says, making them laugh.

"You want a drink, sweetheart?" DeMar asks, motioning for one of the many waitresses walking around.

"What would you like?" DeMar asks, motioning with one hand to tell the young  lady what Jenny wanted to drink.

Jenny order a fruity drink, she didn't want to get too tipsy tonight, she still had to be on airplane for quite some time.

"You look even more beautiful in person," DeMar tells Jenny, smiling in approval as she blushes.

"Thanks, DeMar. You did such a great job at the game tonight."

"I thought you were a Cavs fan?" DeMar said with a chuckle.

"I am, but I prefer you over them any day." Jenny said laughing along with him.

The two kept chatting the whole night, and didn't leave that spot at all except to keep ordering drinks.

Jenny didn't want to get drunk tonight, but it happened, and she wasn't her best when she was drunk. Clumsy most of the time, and really giggly.

Jenny set her drink down, plopping in DeMar's lap and smiling up at him.

"You're really attractive." She said lazily.

"You aren't too bad yourself, princess." DeMar replies, stroking a hand over her cheek.

Before Jenny lost her courage, she leaned forward kissing DeMar hard and deep.

There was no resistance. They both knew what they wanted, and were eager towards each other.

-----------------------

Her mouth was open and rough against DeMar's as they both kissed against Jenny's hotel room door.

Jenny returned DeMar's ferocity, her hands reached over to pull off his shirt. The two reconnected their lips, as DeMar let his hands explore Jenny's body.