Chapater 8. GUYS!!!

I read it and saw dericks number and a quote "call me when you need me"

My three days of suspension were not so great i was studying every day talking to nial and derick  also jason he's been sick for the past few days, i gave him some medicine and he's feeling better.

It was getting late and tomorrow i was going to go to school. I set my alarm at 6:40 so i can take a shower . I plugged my phone to charge and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off . I turned it off and got in the shower. I wore my skinny jeans and a black shirt. I left my hair down and brushed my teeth.it was 7:00 so I got my phone and my book bag with some money and I headed outside. I locked my front door and as soon as i was about to walk i heard someone

" hey anna hold on "

I turned around to see nial .what is he doing here.

" hey what are you doing here?!"

" oh I forgot to tell you im going to be living here i moved so im going to be in your school".

" oh seriously "

" yea come on you can ride with me to school now instead of walking , if you want".

" sure thanks"

We got to his BMW and we got inside it was silent it the 3 minute ride to school. We got to school and i went with nial to take him to get his schedule in the front office.

" ms sanchez he's new he needs his schedule "

" alright sweetie hold on, it's printing aren't you the girl who got three day suspension ".

" how do you know  that".

" i heard it all around the school ".

She handed nial his schedule and we walked out."can i see your schedule nial"." Sure here" i looked at it he had same classes as me." Awesome you have the same schedule as me , just stick with me".we went to first period i sat next to the window and nial sat next to me . I was listening to the teacher when her room phone rings." Hello..yes she's here ok i will sir". She put the phone down and looked at my direction."ms anna mr thomas wants to see you in his office ".everyone stared at me." Ok " i said and got up." Goodluck anna" nial whispered to me i just smiled and left. As i was walking past the lockers i saw jason getting a book." Hey anna were you going ". He asked." Oh mr thomas said he needs to see me I don't know why?".i said." Can i ask you something anna ". He said sad. I nodded my head." Are you really going out with derick ". " NO im sorry thats what everyone thinks , but no!!". He got closer and backed up a bit. He got my arm and pulled it ...i felt his lips on mine they were warm soft . Wait what am thinking.i heard someone coming out the restroom. I heatd a clicking nipse like they were taking pictures of us." Jason stop i cant do this".i said ." What yes you can you could go out with me trust me not derick".he demanded." NO jason i meed to go by".i left to mr thomas's office . I knocked on the door and got in." Mr thomas you needed me". I said nicely." Yes i want to know why you are getting into trouble, you were one of my best students now your the worst one".he said." Sir.. I-i'm trying not to get into trouble ".i stuttered." Thank you...you may go now". I left back to class. I knocked and went in ms timas class." Take your seat ms anna".i went to sit. 10 minutes later the bell rang and we all went to our lockers to het our books. " anna what he say to you". Nial said." Oh nothing he was just telling me about why im getting into trouble ". He smiled and left to his locker.

*************************************

The bell rang and i was walking with nial to get my bag. Nial was going to drop me off at my house.we were talking about his new apartment until i felt nials hand touch mine i looked at my hand and he was holding it. I just tried to ignore it. We got to my house and i was walking out I didn't see nial walking behind me when he turned me around and pushed me towards my moms car. I felt his hand going down my waist and stopped." Anna i missed you so much the day you left was the day i was going to ask you out". He got closer to me and started kissing me I couldn't help it but I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back. I heard another click like a camera like last time. " NO JASON this is wrong...god what's going on with me today!!!".i shouted." No anna its ok i wont hurt you". He pleaded." No nial listen i love you as a friend ill see you tomorrow by".