Chapter 6. QUESTIONS

I woke up and got my phone. I was going to text alyson to call me.(alyson can you call i need to talk to you). I got up to take a bath and brush my teeth scince i got school suspension. When i was done i put on some shorts and a pink tang top.

Ringggg...ringgggggg....ringggggg

" hey alyson"

" hey i what you wanna talk about".

" its just that i got i weird text last night and it said it was from -i weird isn't it".

" yea send me a screen shot of it and ill try to....."

I heard a knock coming from alysons house.

" hey anna can i talk to you later "

"Ok i will ca...."

" thanks by".

Before she hung up i heard i voice sounding like jason.then she hung up.i just went down stairs to get breakfast. I cooked pancakes and drank milk. I was on instagram when I started thinking about the voice i heard over the line.

Should i call jason or not . I said to myself .

I decided to call him. I called at least 5 times but he never answerd his phone.weird.so i went to my room to watch vampire diaries. I got my phone and my school journals cause it started ringing. I saw the ID caller, it was my mom." Hey mom whats up". I said."hey im on lunch break, im just calling to see if your ok"she said with worry." Kinda im worried about my grades". I said." Sweetie can i ask you something and you promise you will answer with honesty". She said with a worried voice."uea mom depends on the question,go ahead".i said wondering what she wanted to ask me."ok well remember yesterday when i heard everything that you did". She stopped and took a breath." Sweetie what im trying to ask you is .......do you have two boyfriends".she said." MOM i-i y-you ugh no mom there just my friends why are you even asking i can control my life im not a baby anymore".i said angry."well im your mom and i worry about you...AND WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU HANGING OUT WITH THOSE GUYS"she shouted." BECUASE I WANT TO AND YOU DONT CONTROL MY LIFE I CAN DO WHAT I WANT". I shouted. " young lady you are only 18 you cant do what you want i am your mom and you do as i say....your grounded , so when i get home have your electronics ready to give them to me".she said angry." Why am I grounded for defending myself and the real reason im those guys friends is because one of them saved me from the gang i was passing when i was going to school THATS WHY now is there a problem, no exactly so now tell me why im grounded". I said really angry." Your sti...." I hung up on her.

UGH WHY DONT MOTHERS FORGET WHAT PEOPLE SAY AT SCHOOL AND they forget things at home. I said to myself.

I got up and got my phone and headphones. I headed outside and called derick

" hey anna what happened ".

" hey i just had a mager fight over the line with my mom so now im grounded".

" oh..well you still have your phone with you".

" no i mean yea but she's at work so when she gets home she said shes gonna take it away".

" oh why did you all fight".

" umm....because s-she was asking about why im hanging out with your type of guys ".

" there's nothing wrong ab...umm.. Anna can i ask you something ".

" ugh why do people keep asking me questions".

" are you dating jason".

" WHAT NO WE'RE JUST Friends ".

" why do you ask".

" umm.. I just wanted to know".

" ok what are you doing "

" just watching tv and you".

" oh im just outside studying ".

" are you serious if you don't stop studying im going over there right now" he chuckled .

" well your not gonna stop me from studying ".

He hung up i had a real bad feeling he was going to come. My mom doesn't get home till 1:00 pm thats the good thing." Hey you I thought i said to stop studying ". I felt dericks hot breath close to my ear." Hey and i said you won't make me stop so". I said chuckling.

He picked me up like a baby and went inside my room, he dropped me on my bed and saw i was watching vampire diaries. " like vampires " he said with a smirk." Ugh I forgot to turn it off, anyways what are you doing in my house ". I said. " well i told you to stop studying but you refused to listen to me".he said smiling." And". I said confused.

he came closer to me and I blushed right away. " why do you always blush when I get closer to you".he said smiling.he kissed my neck getting closer to my lips.then i felt his warm soft lips on mine .

" WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING ". Someone shouted. Before we could look up someone pushed derick to the floor." What the h*ck man". Derick shouted. As i saw who it was my eyes shot open...I couldn't believe my eyes.