After her annulment with alexis, she left for good so that he wouldnt find her. Ayaw niya kasing makagulo pa sakanya, which is baliktad. Pag nalaman ni alexis ang kalagayan niya baka siya pa ang guluhin ni sheena. I must say, i admire her perseverance towards my brother. She even pretended that she's ill just to have the sympathy and love that she wants to get. Too bad her act only lasted for months. Eevie pursued to reveal her facade in annika's part of revenge. I admit, it was kinda evil but what sheena did was as equal or maybe a thousand times more evil than eevie's.

I was on my home but then my phone beeped. I parked at the street for awhile to check out the message i received, you never know, it might be an emergency.

from: annika

pnta ka sa bahay, dla ka pgkaen! Plsssss!

I laughed, annika likes to eat a lot during her pregnancy, and her friends are getting annoyed at her sometimes. One night she called eevie, crying in the middle of the night, putting eevie into alert mode. Eevie was so pissed because annika was crying because she wants a chocolate cake. I just comforted eevie that its part of her pregnancy.

Eevie, she called me awhile ago,informing me that alexis already knows the truth. She told me to break the news to annika but im not sure how. Oh well, i think this is a good time to have a chat with her. I havent seen her for almost 3 weeks now, i wonder how she looks. I laughed at the thought.

I parked my car at the garage of her place. Mom bought her a small house in alabang near our village so that incase she has some troubles they could easily get to her and help her.

I didnt knock at her door coz the only ones who come here are eevie and her friends and me. When she came to my view,i saw her sitting at the sofa watching the television seriously while rubbing her tummy. She suddenly noticed my appearance because she turned of the t.v then stood up to greet me.

"erik! Akala ko di ka pupunta eh. Nanunuod ako ng budoy, kakaiyak." then she rubbed her eyes, erasing any sign of tears.

"can i resist you?" i asked rhetorically,while raising my eyebrows.

"hay nako, ginagawa mo naman akong siopao eh." siopao? How is that connected to what i have said?

"what?"

"ginagawa mo akong bola bola." then she crossed her arms. Oh now i get it. She thinks..

"nagpapa siopao ka naman?"

"hindi. Alam ko naman hindi ka bolero eh."

we both laughed. She's right, i never say things i don't mean to say.

"here."

i offered her the cake i bought. It was wrapped in a black box coz annika loves food surprises.

"ano toh? Nakabox pa talaga. Baka naman bomba to ah. Kotong ka sakin." then she took the box, examining it, maybe trying to see if its really a bomb.

"don't worry, it doesnt explode." sarcastically speaking.

when she opened it, she almost jump for joy knowing it's her favorite cake. Most of the night we spent it watching some teleserye while i, crticize each corny scenes. She almost kick me out when i told her i hate her favorite drama by kim chiu. I must admit at first i find her over acting but the more you watch her you will find her fascinating. When we both got tired from wathing t.v we went out for a walk in the park.

"ang ganda ng moon noh? Para siyang naka emboss" she was facing the moon, smiling at the brightness of it.

"oo nga eh, ang ganda talaga." but i wasnt talking about the moon.