her

I woke up this morning and i felt like hell, cause my astma broke out, and had to use my medicine. And also I was turning 16, and I dident want to be 16 tomorrow. But I sat down at my desk, where my laptop was, and I opend up my laptop to play LOL. I ussally chat with people on hear, but I never actually came any further then that, but soon as i'm in the game i found someone that begin sending me private text, and i texted back when I could of course, and I ended up getting this person skype name, and i quickly added this person. The next second  got a call from this person, and i could see from the picture that this was girl, and i took the call. She said hey to me and i responden hey back, i dident know what to say to her so ended up just saying, "i'm shaiking." She laughhed, and said why? Umm yeah, I wanted to say its because I have never talked to somone on the internet, but I just respondet "i'm shaiking, cause i am so hyped, and nervous how its gonna go." She laughed again, and we played the game. 

I think we played the game for over servial hours, before we went to bed. She said before I left if she could see me  "Can you put your on first i wanna see what you look like first " i said. I looked at the little box in the corner, and looked at smiling pretty girls face, with purple eyes and hair, and a almost looking maid dress, and she just looked like a anime character. I was begining shaiking again, I looked horrible right now and dident really want to, but desiced to do it anyways. She said I looked cute, and i got really suprised and confuesed. How could I look any near cute? I couldent really understand and looked really confused, she smiled and said "anything wrong?" "no, why do you ask?" "I dont know I just wanted to know, so anything you wanna teel about yourself?" she looked at me and gave me a smile so big, you could see her white shiney teeth. So what is interesting about me, I had to think there for a second. "Well... I love to play video games, i'm gonna be 16 tommorow I live in Denmark and really wanna move to UK, you?" "Hmmm..... pretyy much the same i'm like 16 right now, and i live in the Uk, my style is yeah....., just look at me and then you kinda get the idea." I looked at her and understood she was werido, I dident  know how to fell about that. But i just decied to say "i like it" I looked again at her and just discovered she was emo, it wasent a problem but i just relaized it, and I liked that about her, she was diffrent.

The next day I went to scholl pretty happy, cause i have been talking to her all night, so I couldent really concentrate in the class, and nobody really asked about it. Until Alex came over to me and said "if anything was wrong?" I  smiled at her, and said "no i'm just really happy." If i know Alex right she wil ask about what, of course she would she is my best friend, and then the question came "why are you so happy? What happend?" "I just met this person she is pretty cool." "She?" "yeah she" "okay who is this "she" may i ask?" How could i explain to her who she is, cause I dont even know her name. "this girl i talked to about on LOL." Alex looked weird at me, and said "is this someone you have been talking to online? whats her name? You know you can tell me anything." I had to think for a second, but she is my bestfriend, so I just responden completly honset. "So i was playing LOL, and i'm getting a message from someone, and i just respondet, and it ended up with I got her skype, and we skyped for a bit and played some LOL and thats pretty much it." Alex looked at me weird again "but just be careful, dont do anything wrong," and then she left me alone on my chair.

"So tell me more about yourself?" I asked. "hmmm i only have a story about how i got to the point i am at now." "Then tell me!.... if you want too of course."  "So this s more about how i got to this style but that also changed me alot" she stopped for a second and continued "the hole story is a little bit creappy and sad so i hope that wil be fine. But it all startet because i got bullyed alot and it hurted me alot i was also going through a hard time at home and i couldent really have a happy life so i changed from alot of colers to almost only black i dont know why i did it but i liked it i got peace in my black clothes and i started lisenting to rock music and all the kind of stuff so yeah that pretty much it" she stops again for a second and say "but that was just the short version." Why did she tell me that, she dont know me that well, but she said something she wouldent say to alot of people because i could see it on her face that she wasent really happy. "are you okay"  "yeah i'm fine" she sniffs and says "you" "yeah i'm fine justy chocked to be honest" she smiles and look at me, not doing anything just looking at me. it was a little bit creppy but i couldent stop stare as well into her beautiful purple eyes and next second I got pretty schocked, her eyes had turned completly red so it looked like, she was bleeding from her eyes. I quickly asked her what was happening to her eyes. She looked into a mirror, and said "I think its my contacts lenses so dont worry, but i think i'm gtg now." "Wait!" "yeah?" "I never got your name, what is it?" "My name is Sahsha" "whats yours?" "Laurence." She ended the call, and my hole body was shaiking. I think she is keeping something secret from me, but what?

I couldent sleep, I was to worried about her, could it just be her contact lenses like she said, or was she lying to me? I dident know what I should belief in right know, I was so confuesed, but I finnally fall asleep. 

I had a dream, a dream about her, Sahsha. i was in her room, and she was about a few inches away from me, she looked at me like she was going to eat me alive, her eyes was bleeding down her cheek, and her beautiful drees was turned from completly purple, to black and was ripped. Her skin was turned purple, and looked like there was acid coming out of her. I couldt move until she went throgh me, and we were at a another place, a forrest. I went through the forrest, and saw a cliff down to hell. I i saw her, I saw Sahsha she was on the edge to fall but she was just standing there like nothing was happening right know. She turned around and she looked me directly in the eyes, her eyes they weren't red anymore, or purple there where no coler in her eyes, it was just grey, what was happening to her what was it? "Come with me," she said. I took some steps closer to her, and she was moving closer to the edge, whenever I took a step, she would go more further to the edge. I decidet to run towards her, and as soon I was about to touch her, she dissapered and I feel down the hole, to hell.

I woke up, and again I felt like hell, but it wasen't because of my astma this time, I just felt like I had to tell Sahsha about what I think of her. I don't like her, or anything I just want answers. Why did i have that dream about her? why was her eyes red? and who the heck is she!? And at the same time I hear screams and my sister comes in to my room, she looked really scared. "Laurence !!" "Yes" "THERE IS A PERSON IN MY ROOM, I DONT KNOW WHO OR WHAT IT IS, HELP  ME!!" I was so scared when she said that, so I ran upstairs where her room was, and stoped when I was at her door. I took a deep breath and opend the door, but nobody was in there? My sister comes in to the room, and I can't belivev my own sister, she looked so diffrent now, but maybe it was because I haven't seen her in almost a year, because she took a year on college in England. Her hair was shorter, and was a diffrent colour, and her eyes had somehow changed colour but not completely diffrent, there where just a little bit more dead and she used to have  green eyes and it wasen't that green anymore it was more a bluish green colour ,and her clothes looked diffrent because when I saw her last, she was wearing bright clothes, and now it was most black. she looks at me again even more terrifyd, and says "what! there was person in my room, she was sitting on my bed, and her eyes was bledding and she looked like a maid." I think my heart stoped beating for a minute, or so, I was in big pain now and I felt weird, was it really Sasha, and the next second I got hit by something, I dont know what but just something