Chapter 1

YN: AHHHH......! (Your at a BTS concert,tearing up,getting a shoved by other fans).

*Afterwards......

YN: (Wanted to get a pic with Jungkook or the Golden Maknae but you lost your friend.So you looked in the halls......then suddenly....)

SMASH*

YN:OOF (as you smashed into a person).

??: Are you okay? (Sticking out out his hand).

YN:J-J-JUNGKOOK! (tries to stand up but then.....)

OOF*

JK: O.M.JISOO,are you okay? (Ran up to you,trying to help you up).

*Suddenly you heard screaming fans in the hall coming towards you like a stampede ,then Jungkook picked you up bridal style.Running away from the herd of fans and paparazzi.

YN:What are you doing?!(your eyes looked at every detail of the golden maknae).

*Then he ran into a storage room,putting his hand over your mouth, which made you blush even more then before;you were trying to hide it but Jungkook noticed it and thought that was even cuter.

JK:~Shhh....(then looked to see if the fans were still there,but they were gone).

YN:[Whispering] Are they still there?

JK:Nope, come on,let's go somewhere to treat your ankle. (As he held your hand).

Later......

*Jungkook was treating your ankle im BTS's dressing room and gave you ice-cream to bite on,while he checked your ankle if it hurt.

JK:It seems like it's going to be sprained for a week or so....Give me your phone.

*I gave him my phone and then he took a picture of himself,he started typing out something.Then he finally gave it back.

~Rring......Rring.....Rring.....