It should have scared me perhaps, the intensity of his desire, the obvious restraint he had to use. But I found myself flattered...and excited by it. Had anyone ever desired me in such a way? It confirmed my decision in my mind and I obeyed, laying my hands against the log wall at my side and waiting for what he would do next.

He sensed my capitulation, a low rumble of satisfaction grew within his throat. His hands moved instantly to my breasts, and the material I had tied there...and shredded it. Then his mouth was upon me. He licked and suckled and then shifted to the other breast to do the same.

Heat and sensation shot through my nipples My head fell back against the wall. A moan of pleasure built inside and escaped my lips. I had done so little with my hair since meeting Cillumn, most of my life I had kept it strictly tied back, but now it tumbled down my back tickling and brushing against my skin as his mouth nibbled upon my front. I whimpered and sucked in a deep breath.

It wasn't what he had wanted from me, but my hands moved on their own accord, reaching forward and running through his hair, pulling it from its bindings. His gaze flashed up to mine, triumphant, as I pressed him harder to my chest.

Then he knelt.

Trailing touches and light kisses along my ribs and then grasping them with both hands, holding them firmly. What?...

Intense pleasure shot through me when his tongue brushed through my folds the first time. Nearly enough of a wave to send me over the edge. I bit back the urge to cry out, my hips bucking toward him despite his steady grasp. Never had a man kissed me there. And he didn't just kiss, he licked and suckled and even nibbled lightly pushing me to ever higher heights.

I was panting and moaning, my thoughts gone, or vanished, except those that concentrated on this man, on this moment. So close, I was so close to the finish. My breaths heaved and I tossed wildly against the wall, unable to do anything else. And then he stopped.

He pulled back and watched me, satisfaction evident across his face.

"Now," he commanded. "Beg me."

Wait...a small insurgence of indignity prickled at me. I was allowing his touch, allowing anything that he wanted if only he would keep going. But now he wanted...

I fought with my pride. I couldn't do it, couldn't beg. Why would he want such a thing anyway?

"I have wanted you from the moment I opened my eyes to find you above me, and every step you have fought and insulted me." He spoke as though he had heard my question. "Now you will admit you have wanted me as deeply. That I am the only one who can give you what you seek. You desire me and you will admit it. Beg."

My teeth pressed together until they hurt. I wanted this, more than I had ever wanted anything sexual in my life. Even the few times I had allowed a quick affair in the pack it had never been like this. Even now I had a hard time believing that this man, this model of perfection wanted me. But to beg him, it hurt my pride.

Until I looked at him. Really looked. He knelt still, face only an arms length from where he had been providing me with more pleasure than I had ever felt before. He had done nothing but attempt to aid me since he awoke, despite being a Lord he was a good and honorable man. He had strength enough for a hundred. Yet there was something else, a hint of vulnerability, and it grew as I hesitated.

It nearly undid me, to see him defenseless like that. And it shot the pride I battled clear in the heart.

"Cillumn please," I whispered.

Amber eyes flared and lower his erection twitched visibly.

What had I been hesitating for? Cillumn's desire was possibly the most incredible and empowering thing I had ever encountered. A surge of wetness grew against my thighs.

"Please," I begged again. "I want all of you...here." I pointed.

Cillumn lunged. Like an animal his mouth crushed to mine, his body pinned me hard. He devoured my mouth, tongue pumping in and out. Demanding, claiming. I was helpless to do anything but to hold on. His hips ground against mine, his erection sliding up and down between us, rubbing hard enough against my folds to send waves of pleasure growing once more.

I whimpered into his mouth and bucked back, encouraging.

And then I felt him, positioned at my entrance, just a light touch.

"I will not be able to stop from here...Hells, I probably can't stop now," he warned through gritted teeth.

"Good." What was he waiting for? I already asked, begged even. If he didn't....

I screamed as he pushed inside. His enlarged head rubbing divinely followed by a release and then another ridge. My body tightened.

Cillumn hissed. "Do not be frightened Lis, it is just me."

What?

I cracked my eyes open, there, in front of me was the man I had come to desire above all else...with wings emerging from his back.

For once, it didn't matter. What might have terrified me at one time did little to move me now. Not with his cock so deeply burried, and he was still pressing in. How much of him could I take?

The third ridge was what set it off. An orgasm so intense I found myself wrapping my legs around his waist and writhing madly along his length. If he wasn't holding me I would have toppled to the ground. Wave after wave of pleasure that had me squirming and pressing, seeking even more from him.

Cillumn panted, small little groans escaping his lips as he attempted to allow me to ride out my pleasure. But the waves just kept coming, a second peak hitting just as the first began to fade.

He lost it then, a cry, nearly inhuman and he pumped ferociously, kissing my neck, his head next to mine on the wall. His breath panted in my ear, coupled with a new sound that reminded me of a raging fire.

His cry of ecstasy met with my own. Our limbs and bodies matching cadence until the waves receded and we collapsed to the moss below. He pulled me atop, protecting me from the damp, and we lay there for long moments, just breathing. His wings had retracted, and I found myself pleased. Surely he had worked hard to temper his emotion and pull them back, simply so that I could be at ease. I sighed and closed my eyes, my cheek against his chest. Some emotion I wasn't ready to name worked its way through me.

"It is you," he murmured, stroking fingers through my hair.

I was lost in a pleasant haze, peace, for once, settling upon me. Such pleasure, I hadn't known it was even possible. I had the strength left to grunt a questioning sound.

"My dragon, he has chosen. We are mated Lis."