Chapter 1, him

●Before you read●
This is a modern monachry!

I watch her from my spot on the castle balcony as she plants beautiful flowers in the flower bed. She knows I'm watching, as she always does. I'm amazed by every part of her between her long curly light brown hair and over sized cute glasses covering her big light green eyes to the way she lazily dresses for the world. If only I could touch her.. Feel her.. Kiss her. We used to play in this yard when we was younger. We had a club house in the bushes. She would always come to my room and fall asleep and I'd have to carry her to her room. She was 8 and I was 9 now I'm 17 answer her 16. We still spend a lot of time together, but where both growing up. I'm in love with her, but I can't have her due to my father, I will find a way to make her mine, she's my princess. I'm day dreaming about a picnic with her when I hear someone behind me say..
"I dont see what you see in her Jason.."
"Rebecca.. Go away." I say to her
"Oh, but Jason baby you know we're to be the ones to betrothed." She hugs me from behind and whispers to me,
"Besides.. She's a peasant and your the prince..your father wouldn't ever let that happen." I can't help but cringe to her truth. I turn away and walk to my room. Lucky me its informal to share a room with your to betrothed. I sit reading my book and thinking about her. She's always on my mind. She's worked with us for years. Her parents died on the battle field, her mother was a medical and her father a general, the station they was at was hit hard with bombs killing everyone, execpt the general's daughter. No one knows how she lived but she did. My farther was the general's friend and to help his daughter, my father gave her a job and even a room in the castle, but she's only a servant. A very highly respected one. She's so wise, my father even turns to her in times of desperate need, just as my mother. I realize I'm smiling thinking about her light green eyes when she knocks and I answer blushing and smiling. Its time to spend time with her, as we do every night, ig only she could stay all night with me, and us wake up beside each other. That would be amazing and it would make everything perfect.