CHAPTER 2

..Manik Pov...
..I was lying idol in my couch. 3 days..I hadn't  took bath also nor did I had shaved properly. I felt like an early man of stone age. I glanced at my i phone and slided the password. I went through the contact list and landed on T. Trishna..I read the name and smiled weakly.
.." Hi..this is Trishna..you can leave you're message at my mailbox.( I sighen as she rejected my call maybe. She doesn't even want to see face you know )
..I threwd away phone and clutched my fist hard. I rested my head to back when my ear caught something..
..Flowers..glow and Shine..( I heard a melodious voice echoing in my silent mansion. I blinked my eyes twice and the voice continued )
.." What the..( I muttered and barged out of room only to see flowers and flowers everywhere. And that included tulips too. Hell tulips..they are allergic  to me )
..I saw the same girl..what's her name. Yeah..Nandini..ohh princess Nandini singing and decorating the mansion with her stupid flowers. I sneeze hard as tulips started affecting me.
.." Will you please take this stupid flowers off ( I said and she turned to me. I raised my eyebrows and she ignored my anger )
..Nandu:- kyu hatau..( She said adjusting another bouquet and I placed my hands in pocket )
.." Mujhe allergy hai tulips sai. Now please ab yeh mat puchna allergy kya hoti hai ( I said as I knewd this idiot is surely gonna ask me that )
..Nandu:- Ohh..I know what is allergy. ( She snapped and my eyes felled on her gown. I remembered last time it was aqua and now it was maroon )
.." Yeh kapde kaha sai mile tuhme ( I asked and she looked at her gown with aww face )
..Nandu:- Cabir bought for me. How pretty ( She blinked her eyes and I cursed Cabir under my breathe. I sneezed again and she made a horrible face )
.." Inhe hatao..warna tuhme uthake..bahar phek aaunga ( I warned and her jaw dropped at me )
..Nandu:- Tuhme ek princess sai baat karne ki tameez nahi. I can sue you for that ( she shouted and having no choice I left leaving her shouting to herself )
.." Now tell me..tum hoh kaha sai ( I asked as she was eating her meal.)
..Nandu:- kitni baar kahu..Rellendle sai hu..woh mera kingdom  hai ( She repeated the same and I wanted to grab her neck and kill her )
.." Pure Earth mai..Rellendle naam ka koi jagah nahi hai. Sach sach batao..kisi mental asylum sai bhaag aayi hoh naa ( I asked and she looked at with confused face)
..Nandu:- Woh kya hoti hai ( She asked and I muttered nothing )
.." Mai jaa raha hu..jitna thoosna hai..thoos lena..okk ( I said and stood up and walked towards my room )
..I woked up at evening  rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms. Straight way I went to bar counter and made a shot for myself. I gulped a shot and my mind stucked at Nandini. I took glass with and came out of room searching for her.
..I roamed around and called for her. But no response. I heard giggles and laugh coming from library so I went towards it.
.." Nandini? ( I barged open the door and the glass felled off my hands as I saw her floating in air and reading out a book.)
..Nandu:- Ohh..tum..mujhe pata chal gaya tha tum hi hoge..tuhmari gandi badboo yaha tak aa rahi hai ( She said making face and I didn't knew how to react )
..Slowly she came down and came to me with confused look.
..Nandu:- Yeh novel itna confusing kyu hai. Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha ( She complaint and I stared at her novel book )
.." Woh 'Dictionary' hai ( I muttered blankly. She blinked and read the cover )
..Nandu:- Haa novel ka naam..Oxford English Dictionary..mujhe buddhu samajh kai rakha hai ( She said and I ruffled my hair in confusion )
.." Tum..abhi..hawa mai ud rahi thi..kaise? ( I asked and she made a obvious face at me )
..Nandu:- Apne powers sai ( She said casually and I smiled like a idiot )
.."  I'm dreaming right. Can you pinch me ( I asked and she shrugged at me. She grabbed my waist and pulled the muscles away instead of mini pinch causing me shout in pain )
.." Pinch karne koh bola..chamdi nikal dogi kya ( I roared at her and she took step away from me )
.." ab darr kyu rahi hoh..infact darna toh mujhe chahiye..tumse ( I muttered and she closed her nose )
..Nandu:- Meh..aur tumse darungi..tuhmari gandi badboo sai piche aayi thi ( She said and she was right. I was stinking bad. I needed to be fresh )
..Once freshed I was sitting in my cabin with her sitting on the table with crossed leg and mouth shutted with her finger.
.." Mooh kholo ab apna ( I ordered and she opened her parted away her fingers. I sighen and leaned towards her )
.." Toh tum sachme ek princess hoh..tuhmare paas powers hai..tum koi Rellendle sai hoh..koi Gobbles kai army tuhmare peeche hai. You're actually a mermaid ?? ( I asked and she bobbed her head at me )
..Nandu:- Aur tum ek monster..monster Manik..gandi badboo wale monster joh har waqt mujhe daat lagata rehta hai ( She said with huge pout and I leaned away from her )
..She jumped off from the table and hopped upon me. I frowned at her and she caressed them with her tiny fingers
.." Kya kar rahi hoh tum ( I asked and she blinked her eyes at me )
..Nandu:- Now pperfect. Pata hai..ghusse mai Gobbles kai head lagte hoh..itna ghussa kyu karte hoh ( She asked and I pushed her away making her fall on the ground. I didn't mean to hurt her but already her elbow was hurted)
..Nandu:- So bad..monster Manik..jab mujhe mera kingdom wapas milega then I'll sue you ! ( She shouted and ran away while I palmed my face angrily )
..She was sitting on bed and cursing something when I went to her throwed band aid on her face
.." Ishe band aid kehte hai..kholo aur apne chot par lagao ( I said and she ignored me making me pissed off )
..I opened and forcefully applied it on her wound. Then I took pain killers and forcefully stuffed on her mouth. She shooted glares at me but I was least bothered. Suddenly my phone beeped flashing Trishna and I immediately received the call
..Trishna:- Listen Manik..baar baar mujhe call karna band kardo. I'm already engaged and I'm beyond happy. Stop interfering please ( She said and I rolled my eyes away )
.." Bas bata doh..meri galti kya hai..kya mai tuhme khush nahi rakh sakta thaa ( I asked and heard chuckled from other side )
..Trishna:- Ohh please stop you're melo drama. Pehle apna business theek sai sambhalo phir baat karna. Bye ( She said and ended the call while I wanted to cry but didn't )
.." Aaahhh...Monster ( Suddenly I heard her shout and turned. She hopped in my arms and shouted to the core )
.." Ab kya hua ( I asked and she pointed towards the door. I turned and saw my cat licking her furrs )
..Nandu:- Dekho..kitna darawna hai.. Mujhe khaa jayega woh ( She said and I laughed at her )
.." Mana tum chottu hoh..par woh tumse jyada chottu hai..tum ushke mooh mai fit bhi nahi aaogi ( I laughed and She punched me hard )
..I came outside still laughing when I bumped with Cabir. He stared at me and I was still laughing..
.." Yaar woh Nandini..billi sai dar gayi..Dictionary koh novel samajhke padh rahi thi ghoss ( I said and he smiled at me )
..Cabir:- You're smiling..infact you're laughing ( He said and reality hitted me. I made a serious look and glared at him )
..Cabir:- Ghoorne ki acting band kar..( He said and meanwhile Nandini too came out)
..Nandu:- Princess Nandini koh bhook lagi hai..monster Manik..( She said and I picked her up and walked towards dining )
.." Pata nahi kab tak mera sar khaogi ( I muttered and she laughed at me )
..I placed her on table and wrapped napkin around her neck. I took bowl placing pasta and then started  stuffing her mouth.
..Cabir:- Kal Khurrana's kai saath deal hai. Hume jana hai ( He announced and grabbed apple for himself while I nodded)
..Nandu:- Kaha jaa rahe hoh monster Manik..mujhe bhi jana hai ( She said and I nodded in no )
.." Tuhmare kaam ka kuch bhi nahi hoga. Yahi rahogi tum ( I warned and she frowned at me )
..Nandu:- Mujhe jana hai matlab jana hai..( She said thumping her hands on table and I had no choice but to take her away with me)
..Enjoy reading and keep voting