The Return of Robin

How many people died a little when they read this book. It was a total shocker and a tear breaker!

Last Chapter, but don't worry there will be a sequel to my book. I cannot believe how many views I have gotten for this book that I thought was just a load of crap. Anyways, thanks guys!

---

Third Person(POV)

Robin appeared in the streets and yelled at the top of his lungs,"I am back Gotham City! Are ya ready Bats? Cause here I come!" Robin cackled.
People gasped as they watched the little sidekick jump from building to building.

At Wayne Manor...

Bruce sputtered his coffee and gasped as he watched footage of his protege leaping up to the camera and yelling whatever. "Alfred! Call Barry, and get him over here right now!"
"Right away, sir," Pennyworth said, not even daring to look up to what he might see? (There had been a lot of weird things that he had seen in the Manor.)

Robin rode through the night on his motorcycle, up to the bat-cave where he typed in the code to get into the cave. There sitting at the bat-computer was Bruce Wayne! "Oh Bruce! I thought I would never see you again!" Dick stated as he ran up and Bruce gave him a big hug. I was captured by-"
"Deathstroke. I know. What did he do to you? Did he hurt you?" Bruce asked.
"Uhh...well. He did brand me-" Dick's were interrupted by an enraged growl.
"Let me see it!" Bruce said, scaring Dick.
Dick looked away, and would not look Bruce in the face. "Bruce..."
"Please Richard! If you're injured I want to know!" Bruce said. Richard would not look at Bruce in the eyes. Huffing, Bruce(without Dick's permission) pulled up his sleeve, looked over his face and neck and finally found an 's' brand Mark on Dick's heart. "Slade is going to get it when I find him!" Bruce yelled. Dick flinched.
"Bruce, this was my fault. If I-" Dick was interrupted yet again by another enraged growl.
"No! It was mine! I should have never let you walk to the park by yourself. For now on, stick close and stay alert. You are not to be out of eyesight of any of us. Even if we have to get a security guard we'll-" Bruce was interrupted by a thundering of feet. Wally and Barry entered the room.

"Oh, boy you're...your chest!" Wally looked at the brand-mark. "Did he, do this?"
Robin looked at his feet. "No matter how much I run, he will always be with me. I am his. He owns me," Robin fell to the floor.

Slade's POV

"Yes. You are mine apprentice and once I find you after you get that last taste of freedom. You and I can be together forever!" The man growled.

Mwahahaha! See ya! The sequel will come out within the next three weeks. Sorry about the inconvenience. School is almost out and I really need to work on school so I decided to leave a cliff-hanger. I don't have a schedule though so, maybe I will publish it tomorrow or...well yeah. Anyways, see ya guys next time.

One question before though.

Do you want Batgirl and Robin to get into a relationship or would you rather have him become Nightwing in the end of the book?

V
O
T
E

N
O
W

Nightwing()

BatxBird ()

All votes will be counted.