One Problem Solved

Toby's POV
I wake up with Emily asleep in my arms, she's so beautiful when she is asleep. I bury my nose into her hair and kiss the back of her head. I feel her intertwine our fingers and grip them tightly and I pull her closer to me making the contact of bodies tighter. She turns over burying her head into my neck, pretending she's still asleep.

"I know you're awake." I whisper.

She still lays there and buries her head deeper into my neck to keep me from seeing her smile.

"OK, I guess I'll play along. I'm asleep too and I am a very wild sleeper," I mock. "and sometimes I just don't know what I'll do."

I roll over onto Emily and completely rest my body on hers smashing her. I wiggle my body on top of her and she starts laughing.

"OK Toby, I'm up!" she yells as she laughs hysterically.

"I can't hear you I'm asleep." I joke.

"Toby get off of me! I can't breathe!" she says still laughing uncontrollably.

I roll off of her and back to her side.

"Oh, you're awake?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"you're such a goof." she says right before kissing me passionately.

We make out for a bit and then we just lay there for a while staring deep into each others eyes. She smiles at me and I can't help but smile at her smile. She's just so beautiful.

"Do you want me to make you something to eat?" I ask her.

"No, I just want to be here with you.. in this moment." she says.

In the blink of an eye that moment was gone, I look up and see Yvonne in the doorway with tears in her eyes and an angry expression.

"You bitch!" Yvonne says and charges towards Emily but I immediately jump in front of her, holding Yvonne back.

"Yvonne stop!" I yell.

Yvonne steps back and slaps me in the face hard.

"How could you do this to me? I have been the very best I could for you and you cheat on me with this whore! I knew it, even when she said she was gay I still knew I couldn't trust her. Enjoy him you faggot!" She screams to the top of her lungs, yelling the last part at Emily.

"Don't ever call her that again!" I scream.

Her face changes from anger to shock and then sadness. I take her into the living room and we stand in the middle of the room.

"When did this happen?" She asks giving me a death look.

"Last night." I say. "but I have been wanting to talk to you about this-"

"Been? You mean this whole time I thought you loved me and you've been with her?" she says, her voice cracks at that last part.

"Yvonne-" I start.

"Are you in love with her?" She quickly cuts me off.

"Yvonne-"

"I don't want hear anything else you have to say! I just want to know if you are in love with her, that's all I need to know exactly who you are!" She yells and tears fill up in her eyes.

"I...I am. I'm sorry but I am. You are a good woman and this is not how I wanted this to go, if you leave right now I need you to promise me that you'll give me a chance to do this the right way." I plead.

"It doesn't matter how many different ways you can do it, you'll still break my heart the same way." She says and her voice cracks at the last part.

She tosses her keys on to the couch and walks to the door, before she leaves she stops at the door frame barely looking back at me.

"Goodbye Toby." She says as she walks out the door.

I go back into the bedroom where Emily is getting up and gathering her things.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I assume you would want to be alone right now." She answers.

"No, I want you here with me." I say as I step closer to her and put my hands on her waist. "There's no point in you leaving if I've already fought for you to be here."

She wraps her arms around my neck and I pull her into a kiss. After a few moments she pulls away.

"I'm in love with you too." she says.

I kiss her again and this time with passion,she jumps up and wraps her legs around me. I put one hand on her back and run the other over her ass as I carry her to the bed. I pin her hands down and climb on top her. I start to kiss her neck and she moans, she grabs at my shirt and pulls it off. Then I pull the jersey over her head revealing her pink laced lingerie she sits all the way up and whips off her bra throwing it on the floor. I take off my pajama bottoms and lay on top of her still kissing her.

"Are you sure?" I whisper.

"I'm sure." She answers.

-------------------

"That was perfect." She whispers as she lays her head on my bare chest.

"It was." I add and kiss her forehead.

"I'm happy I'm with you Toby. " she says as she looks up and smiles at me.

"I am too. Now do you want to just lay here naked in my bed, or do you want your man to get up and make you breakfast." I ask smirking at Emily.

"That's a tough one." she says and giggles.

"Please choose breakfast, I'm kind of starving." I joke.

"I like the sound of that."

"The sound of me starving?"

"No, you calling yourself my man."

"I love being able to call myself your man." I say and kiss her.

I get up and put my boxers on and as I walk to the door Emily slaps my ass.

"I like French toast." she says with a sexy smirk.

I look at her and laugh before walking out of the room.

Man I love this girl.