not a virgin

I began to feel a wetness in my underwear as he threw my bra across the room. Macon looked shocked for a moment just staring at me. "Amia i am so sorry i-i dont know what got into me please forgive me" he apologized. I found myself telling him "dont stop please i want this". "Amia i dont thin-" i wouldn't let him finish i didnt want him to. I kissed him deep long and hard and he did the same back. He was taking off jis shirt and he started moaning i hadn't realized i was now on top straddling his dick. He quickly put himself ontop an started kissing my body he was above my sweet spot again. I saw him glance at me for my permision i slowly nodded my head and he started to pull down my pants. He moaned at my appearance (even though i was still in my panties). He pull down my underwear egard to see me fully exposed. "Oh gosg" he said. Without a second glance he was rubbing my clit with his two fingers moaning almost as loud as i was. He bent down and flicked his tounge against my clit and i moaned in pleasure. I sat there grabing the couch as hard as possible. The pleasure i was feeling was unspeakable it slowly fadded away once he stoped. "Please i need more" i begged granting my wishes he jamed two fingers inside of me. With a scream of pain tears filled my eyes. He was now rubbing my back trying to calm me down he trust his fingers in a couple of times and the pain slowly fadded into pleasure i was now moaning and so was he. "Are you ready" he asked. I did not know but i said yes anyways. He pulled down his pants revealing his member wich was pretty big for a 13 year old he saw me staring at it  and smirked in delight. Once he put the condom on he made his way on top of me again placing himself at my opening and without warning...