here we go

"Sex i want to talk about sex". I looked at him puzzled about to laugh then realized he was serious. "Well what about it?" i asked. "Us" he said. "I want us to have it". "Well umm im not really su-". Before i could finish his lips were crashing into mine. I tried to pull him away but stoped when he started kissing my neck. A small moan escaped my lips. And with that gesture he pushed me back on to the couch and started to kiss his way down my body i couldn't help but let out a rather loud moan. He stoped right above my belt and started to pull my pants down. "Stop Mac" i said squealing but that didnt stop him. He was now right above my sweet spot (vagina). Untill he finally stoped kissing near my spot and made his way to my lips. We kissed for a moment and while doing so he sliped his hand under my shirt and began slowly pulling it off. And this time i let him because i was enjoying the moment. After he had my shirt all the way off i heard a soft moan from him as he looked at my bra. He put his hands behind my back and i heard a snap at first i thought he cracked his finger but i realized that it was my bra...

Ok who wants a steamy scene who ever vots first will get what ever they choose