prologe

You ran for what seemed as miles into the forest. Why was he acting this way feeling the need to die you ran to the edge of the cliff then stoped. Looked at the harsh waves blowing up against the rocks. You were scared and about to jump and... "(Y/N) dont you dare think or dare to step over the edge!!". You spun around only to see a man with blond hair and looked worryed, scared, and angry. "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?" You were confused, mad and sad. You had mixed emotions. When this happend you became pissed at the slightest things. "The doctor he is trying to monipulate you! He wants to hurt you, his heart is cold and black and can not take any love from you!" You had no idea who this man was and was mad at how he is talking about your doctor like that and you surly knew he was getting to you with him. " SHUT UP YOU HAVS NO IDEA OF WHO HE IS OR WHAT HE CAN DO, AND YOUR DAME SURE DONT KNOW ME!" You backed up closer to the edge. "Just leave me aloun and let me do this peacefully and quietly." You scooted back once more and your foot sliped. In sheer panick and unshure of yourself you quickly grabbed onto a branch. You could hear the mans footstaps in the grass and he looked over and saw you danglying there. His eyes.....they reminded you of something or someone........but who?