thoughts from him

Those who are new to reader ships
(Y/N)=your name
(H/C)=hair color
(H/L)=hair length
(E/C)=eye color
Masters pov
"No (y/n) " I yelled at the top of my lungs. No way that could help breack her fall. Hell not like super man would swing in and say as he paces me "welp got her now" as he flips me off. (that would be awesome any artists out there willing to do that :D) I ran to were it was safe to get down. I finaly reached the bottom and ran to her side.

Time skip because im lazy

Doctor pov (FINALLY DISCORDED JERK BUTT FACE)

"Well that petty brate is in the hospital? Not to my surprise shes so clumsy and dumb that I could kill her not even trying" I grind at the thought. But that soon faded once I read the note further. "NOW I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO MY LITTLE MUFFIN!!" Did I just seriously say that.... but no matter. That master is getting on my nerves. Always steeling the thing I care to deeply about. I mean I can't let him get (y/n) shes so innocent. She always to forgive me and come running back which I always thought was so cute and adoribal that I had to go and screw up that she wanted to jump off a cliff into trecherous water. But I have to see twilight to see if she can talk to her for me and see what j did wrong that made her do what she did. I was scared of what she'd say but I wanted to see her again. But no dirty master will have my girl. I looked at the painting hanging up above the dore of the TARDIS. It was the master. Sutch a stupid name for him, maybe dushbag? Yup thats suiting. Smiling at that thought I opened cabinet were all my darts were. I took 10 and aimed one by one at the painting. I looked at all the holes at the painting and smiled wider. I was then looking to were (y/n) would sit with her (h/l), (h/c) hair and her (e/c) orbs looking at me with love and care. She would smile and laugh at my jokes which never been to funny. I loved that about her....then he went to go take her from me. "I'LL KILL HIM!!!"