chapter 3

i went  to sit by my father. only to be yanked away from him. i growled, and my pack stood up. they were my brothers  and sisters. as princess and beta of the pack they had to protect me. i turned around to face my enemy; only to see my ex-mate.

his eyes were dark and dangerous. his pack standed by his side and glared at my pack. "you cant reject me." he gripped my wrist and forced me to face him. "leave me alone." his eyes looked hurt and pleadlingy. normally if i was still mated to him i would have fallen to the floor and begged for his forgivness. but we were no longer one whole, the spirits had seen my troubles and mated me to another.

"victoria what does he mean," my father growled. i looked at him and frowned. "the spirits bidded me to him. but before i could ever see his eyes. my she-wolf told me he mated to another women. so i unbided him from me." my pack growled at him. my ex mate growled back and said,"your mine, do you understand mine. no one else."  his voice was so cold and determined. was he really going to love me forever even though we were not bided toghter? "but were arent bided toghther, leave me alone. isnt this what you wanted? not to have me as a mate. you already rejected me before you ever meet me, you can date your luna(alpha wife) in peace now. she is your mate,now and im just your new beta and the princess of the pack. leave your business is no longer needed here."

"but youre mine," his gripped tightened on my wrist. he started shaking and his canines came out. was he really going to mark me infront of my father. what kind of fool is he? my father shifted into his tan wolf and pushed my ex mate away from me. my wrist hurt so much. even though i was a werewolf, us females dont heal that fast as males. unless you've been claimed by your  mate then the healing process is faster.but since i have alpha blood in me it is the same thing as biening claimed by your mate, so my healing process is the same as them but a little faster. so i heal faster than regular unmated she-wolves.

my father shifted back to his normal human form (they dont loose clothes when they shift, it magically stays on them) and punched him. "never hurt my daughter again or youll never see daylight again. got that, im the new alpha of this pack. your pack memebers follow my order,whoever wants to leave this pack speaks now." no one moved, the air was tight and intense. the ex-alpha spit out his blood and glared at me. he grinned at me his white teeth were replaced with bloody covered ones. his eyes turned dark brown replacing his warm brown ones.

he was a monster, my ex-monster. i was terrifed to face him again i looked away hoping he would disappear. "you know i wont ever leave you victoria. ill always be here with you  and ill stop him. he wont ever see your emerald eyes and he wont ever say a single word to you. ill kill him slwoly and painfully. you cant reject me," his words were venomess. i looked at him he was near me, just a two more steps and he could grab me. i backed away and shook my head. "you wanted this. dont make this harder than it has to be."

"then dont give up on me. cuz i wont give up on you, i love you forever. i dont care if your not my imprint anymore. i keep fighting for you til my heart stops beating."

"just leave please." i looked away from him as my brothers got him and started taking him to the door. he stopped and looked back at me. "i love you." those 3 words broke my heart, did he really mean it? should i have rejected him, did i really make a mistake? was i suppose to be his imprint?

the door shut and emily came by me. "victoria are you okay?" "do you think i did the wright thing?" "of course you did.youll meet your real mate someday." "someday, someday," i yelled! " what if this was someday. what if he was suppose to be mine." i moved around her and ran up stairs.

"i love you," was the last i heard before i fell asleep. the darkness of the night consumed and took me. i shut my eyes and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------do you like it? vote,comment,fan i dont know if i wanna do the story. if you guys want to comment