Prologue

It's been a complete year now since dad passed away. The look on my mom's face when she was told still haunts me. It had only been a few days after my older sister Asma had gotten married when this tragic event befell us. Asma believed it was some sort of bad omen since she got married to a guy dad did not approve of. Dad believed that we had to get married to Islamic men and Asma being an American bred  girl believed other wise. I, on the other hand  am very curious when it comes to learning everything about my religion and is aimed at pleasing my parents by doing so. I love that Islam is a religion of peace filled with beauty. I may not be perfect but I'll try during the course of time and who knows if maybe love could make me drift away.
      I am Noor and .....This is how my story began......

Masha Allah. This is my first story to be written on Wattpad. I've had a couple of stories I have written earlier on but I've not gotten the courage to put it up yet.
I'd like to give a big thanks to my lovely sister who edits this for me... Munira :-) she's my support Alhamdulillah and to Rukaya Mosavel.. @veiledhumor my first inspiration on being a young Muslimah and an amazing writer Masha Allah.. Thank you all for your support.
  Please vote and comment as this will push me further and increase my inspiration as an amateur writer.
Thank you all and Allah bless:-))